I hate civvies because........

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Squirrel, May 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .....well, the fcuking list is endless.

Before anyone starts throwing incoming, by civvies I don't mean anyone who has served in HMF and has now left, they'll never be a civvie! Nor do I mean anyone who's waiting to join up, they're looking for a way out of the uncoordinated, tree-hugging, mong-filled, sun-reading, scum-ridden detritus that calls itself a populace that make up this once great land of ours.

I won't hog this, I'm interested in seeing whether anyone gets as wound up by "normal" people as much as I do, or whether it is just that I'm institutionalised, and facing a future down the RNA/legion, unable to cope with having to work with people who you can't bollock for fcuking something up!

I'll start......

I hate civvies because they have an inate inability to follow the simplest, simplest of instructions. Parking meters for example, where the sign clearly tells you to enter the numbers of your car registration before inserting payment, I was stuck behind some fcuktard for 5 minutes the other day, I even told her what to do and she still couldn't achieve this most basic of tasks. I pointed out the written instructions panel, only to have her mlaaarrr at me "oh, it would help if I read the instructions" followed by a nervous giggle. I so wanted to sink my forehead into her face, but as a responsible WO2CT, I thought it wouldn't be the way to go, and that my next DV interview might be somewhat longer than the norm.
    My wife tells me that some people are just thick, and that I should face it, and not assume that it's all a plot to wind me up.

The trouble is though, that I know that it is!!!!!!!
  2. You do right to hate civvies mate - they hate you too !!! BOOM! BOOM! :w00t:
  3. Well said Squirrel, they make me sick as well.

4. Certainly couldn't trust them , no sense of loyalty towards anything . :rambo:
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What about their Tesco's reward points?! :wink:
  6. SO then YOUR perfect then are you!!! :notworthy:
  7. Lol , good one SPB , :thumright:
  8. ...and because they're all experts on everything / person military related.

9. Trust me..... the biggest inadequates are usually the N.E.E.T`s ( teenagers not in education, training or employment). They generally cannot string a sentence together, cannot follow basic instructions and dress in tracksuits and hoodies..........No wonder they cannot get a job!
    I am sure the drop out rate at Raleigh is compounded by some of these clowns sneaking through the recruitment vetting system......Only to realise when they start new entry training that it can be "difficult" to get out of bed day after day before the cockerel crows!
  10. You're right in a lot of what you say Squirrel, although I suspect you're a little bit of a mong magnet at times. There are some pretty switched-on civvies out there and they haven't all had the privilage of serving Her Majesty. I also suspect that you are institutionalised and will end up down the legion dribbling into your half pint of mild and droning on about how much of your naval career you managed to spend in your pit, being a CT.
  11. Their ability to lax lyrical about how shit our society is, when this society which was saved by the military but destroyed by their liberal tree hugging philosophy. dont even get me started on Human Rights in this godforsaken shit hole that is UK plc
  12. ...of their failure to appreciate the freedoms they enjoy (and abuse); won by those who fought and died to attain it.
    - and will continue to do so.
  13. My perfect what?
  14. Have you been watching me down the pub????

Those bed sores are no joke!
  15. Coming from a WEM - pot calling Russell Hobbs!!!!!
  16. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Coming from a WE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  17. I like strawberries so much, I even married one! Its dabbers I hate. Fucking mongs. And wafoos (of course).
    And don't even get me started on the pinky faggots.
  18. There are Service People and there are others but must say that CT and Service [as in sharp end] is a bit of an oxymoron.
    Awaiting incoming.........
  19. Black, over.
  20. I seem to recall both my parents were civvies, and I didn't hate them...... :thumright: