I Fecking Love Dogs Me

Topstop

War Hero
I used to get up, put on the telly and watch GMTV or whatever it's called today. However, the last 4 months or so I've not bothered. So much doom and gloom and dragging out each segment to 15/20 minutes. BBC 'news' even worse. If I paid for a TV licence, I'd stop paying!
If I want "News" I watch Al Jazeera these days, sorry about the thread drift.

Ballistic

War Hero
271600279_1608076239530012_1687221104107379962_n.jpg

Chris P

War Hero

Some years ago we had a red Doberman she was the size of a small horse, I was sitting watching the goggle box one day and the cat was sitting on my lap, Solly the Dob walked up and reached accross for a pat, the cat smacked her on the nose (no claws) as if to tell her to bugger off and without any more ado Solly picked the cat up by the scruff of the neck walked accross the room and quite literally dumped the cat on the floor - who's boss now??

taffscrivs

War Hero
Some years ago we had a red Doberman she was the size of a small horse, I was sitting watching the goggle box one day and the cat was sitting on my lap, Solly the Dob walked up and reached accross for a pat, the cat smacked her on the nose (no claws) as if to tell her to bugger off and without any more ado Solly picked the cat up by the scruff of the neck walked accross the room and quite literally dumped the cat on the floor - who's boss now??
Eldest's son's lurcher does a similar thing with their cat. No pets allowed on the furniture in their house, if cat jumps onto sofa Harry, (the dog) grabs cat by the scruff and carries him into the kitchen and drops him on his cat bed.