I Fecking Love Dogs Me

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
There's loving your dog and there's loving your dog........ doggy style?

Ex matelot maybe?
1f914.png

May be an image of outdoors and text that says CORNWELL CLOSET

Spotted Portsmouth

7h ·
#Breaking GOSPORT MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH DOG
A Rowner man has been arrested after horrified members of the public saw him having sex...with a dog.
Shocked passers-by caught sight of the pervert in the act in Cornwell Close, Rowner, after he brazenly left his curtains open with the lights on after dark.
Police were called and arrested a man in his 60s on ‘suspicion of a sexual offence involving a living animal’.
Gosport Police have confirmed the animal has now been seized and is in kennels.
One woman, who understandably did not want to be named, said, "It was like he wanted to be seen, he had his curtains open and everything."
Another shocked witness said. *It was absolutely sickening. We were all horrified and disgusted – it was absolutely heinous.
"The windows were open and the police came and arrested him and the RSPCA took the dog away."
Gosport Police released the man from custody but are continuing to investigate.
A spokesman said, "We can confirm that a man in his 60s has been arrested on suspicion of a sexual offence involving a living animal.
"This follows an incident involving a dog at an address in Gosport, which was reported to police shortly after 8pm on 27th October.
"The dog has been seized and taken into the care of kennels.
"The man has been released from custody but remains under investigation while enquiries continue."

Sumo

War Hero
Just a thought, didn't one

Ex matelot maybe?
1f914.png

Spotted Portsmouth

7h ·
A Rowner man has been arrested after horrified members of the public saw him having sex...with a dog.
Shocked passers-by caught sight of the pervert in the act in Cornwell Close, Rowner, after he brazenly left his curtains open with the lights on after dark.
Police were called and arrested a man in his 60s on ‘suspicion of a sexual offence involving a living animal’.
One woman, who understandably did not want to be named, said, "It was like he wanted to be seen, he had his curtains open and everything."
Another shocked witness said. *It was absolutely sickening. We were all horrified and disgusted – it was absolutely heinous.
"The windows were open and the police came and arrested him and the RSPCA took the dog away."
A spokesman said, "We can confirm that a man in his 60s has been arrested on suspicion of a sexual offence involving a living animal.
"This follows an incident involving a dog at an address in Gosport, which was reported to police shortly after 8pm on 27th October.
"The man has been released from custody but remains under investigation while enquiries continue."
Hang on a mo, didn't one of the regulars on here live in Gosport, thought his thing was fish?

Topstop

War Hero

Ex matelot maybe?
1f914.png

Spotted Portsmouth

7h ·

Living animal? So it would have been ok if the dog was dead? just asking for a friend. ;)

skyvet

GCM
Serious enquiry .............

Having had to say goodbye to our beloved dog Lady last year, we're now ready to take on another one.
A friend of ours has a German Sheperd that has recently had a litter, and Mrs. Skyvet has her heart set on having one. Whilst I've had several different dogs over the years, I've never had a GS.
Is there anyone with experience of a GS puppy that could give me some advice on the pros/cons of taking one on?

Thanks guys .............

slim

War Hero
My daughter has had a Shepherd and it was a nutcase, so bad it had to be put down. Unfortunately Shepherds have suffered greatly from too much inbreeding and the breed has multiple problems. Before getting one my advice is do your research thoroughly :(

skyvet

GCM
Thanks for that Slim. The starting point for my reasearch is right here on NavyNet, which is usually a hotbed of info based on experience.

mikh

MIA
Had several GSD's over the years, Intelligent, Loyal, Occasionally demanding can be destructive if bored. With one exception all had problems with hip dysplasia, but this only caused problems with them in their later years, Shortest lived was 9 years, longest 13 and I admit I would have another tomorrow if it were not for the fact we discovered the Wench had a dog allergy, so we now have a Black Russian Terrier, which does not (well very little) Cast and a Chihuahua which we inherited when the MiL passed (Talk about Little and Large).

slim

War Hero
Thanks for that Slim. The starting point for my reasearch is right here on NavyNet, which is usually a hotbed of info based on experience.
This may give some info:

Sumo

War Hero
Had several GSD's over the years, Intelligent, Loyal, Occasionally demanding can be destructive if bored. With one exception all had problems with hip dysplasia, but this only caused problems with them in their later years, Shortest lived was 9 years, longest 13 and I admit I would have another tomorrow if it were not for the fact we discovered the Wench had a dog allergy, so we now have a Black Russian Terrier, which does not (well very little) Cast and a Chihuahua which we inherited when the MiL passed (Talk about Little and Large).
You could always get rid of the misses? ;) ;)