I Fecking Love Dogs Me

Ballistic

War Hero

Rich crop of bags of dogshit tells Britain spring is finally here​

dog-poo-tree-small.jpg

BBC Springwatch will be dedicating an entire episode to the bags, knowing the joy they bring to people’s lives.

“In many ways, the process that causes these bags to appear is a mystery,” Chris Packham told us.

“In the middle ages people believed they were brought by goblins as a gift to the powers of the earth – Geoffrey of Monmouth wrote ‘When ye dogshytte bagges doth appear, the Spring flowers soon be heer’.

“Of course with modern science, we know better – latest theories suggest they’re just dumped by some twat too lazy to walk to a bin.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/04/15/rich-crop-of-bags-of-dogshit-tells-britain-spring-is-finally-here/

Ganges75

Some dogs are big some are small. Some have their faces smashed in with a spade and their arses far too close to the floor. Small dogs generally yap constantly and snort snot through their deformed snouts. Large dogs are much better. They're fun, chase sticks and balls, can bark properly and generally look and behave like dogs should. Only one problem They're big dogs. They eat a lot, pull you over when on the lead, need to be walked as if on exped, knock over valuable things, did I mention they eat a lot? The compromise is a Patterdale Terrorist! They look like miniature labradors - ie their legs go right down to the floor and they DON'T look like their face was on fire and put out with a shovel. They think they are big dogs, act like it, and are cute as hell, but they don't knock over any priceless ming vases, they play for ever, are very happy to go walkies- but actually quite content to doss about too. And they are cheap to run, have no known issues - hip displasure, weak hearts, etc, and are quick, intelligent dogs too. After a life time of dogs this is my first Patterdale and I wish I'd known about them years ago. Aaand they don't cost a fortune to buy or insure. Consider one.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Some dogs are big some are small. Some have their faces smashed in with a spade and their arses far too close to the floor. Small dogs generally yap constantly and snort snot through their deformed snouts. Large dogs are much better. They're fun, chase sticks and balls, can bark properly and generally look and behave like dogs should. Only one problem They're big dogs. They eat a lot, pull you over when on the lead, need to be walked as if on exped, knock over valuable things, did I mention they eat a lot? The compromise is a Patterdale Terrorist! They look like miniature labradors - ie their legs go right down to the floor and they DON'T look like their face was on fire and put out with a shovel. They think they are big dogs, act like it, and are cute as hell, but they don't knock over any priceless ming vases, they play for ever, are very happy to go walkies- but actually quite content to doss about too. And they are cheap to run, have no known issues - hip displasure, weak hearts, etc, and are quick, intelligent dogs too. After a life time of dogs this is my first Patterdale and I wish I'd known about them years ago. Aaand they don't cost a fortune to buy or insure. Consider one.
This story was brought to you by the ‘Patterdale Appreciation Society’.