I feckin' HATE cats me.

There's nothing wrong with cats (I may be a bit wide of the mark here) but one thing is certain, quite a high proportion of "owners" (do they really think they own cats?) are sociopaths.

Last edited:
A young couple have moved in just up the road, he seems alright but she is a right know all bitch. She took me to task yesterday for chasing her cat off my garden, giving me the old "Cats are free spirits, they go where they want" lecture. I bit my tongue as if I threatened violence toward her manky feline she looks the type that would report me to the RSPCA. Today I wander up the garden to witness said feckin' moggy scratching up my newly planted row of shallots. Sneaking into the shed,I armed my catapult with a small seed spud and taking careful aim, got the bastard smack on the arse. Hell didn't he take off! Straight over the back fence and going for home like a champion racehorse! Free spirit it be fecked, not in my garden he ain't, I fecking hate cats me.

A young couple have moved in just up the road, he seems alright but she is a right know all bitch. She took me to task yesterday for chasing her cat off my garden, giving me the old "Cats are free spirits, they go where they want" lecture. I bit my tongue as if I threatened violence toward her manky feline she looks the type that would report me to the RSPCA. Today I wander up the garden to witness said feckin' moggy scratching up my newly planted row of shallots. Sneaking into the shed,I armed my catapult with a small seed spud and taking careful aim, got the bastard smack on the arse. Hell didn't he take off! Straight over the back fence and going for home like a champion racehorse! Free spirit it be fecked, not in my garden he ain't, I fecking hate cats me.
Taffs ... what you need is this

I'm just wondering if it works on foxes!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
guns1969 Diamond Lil's 108
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 1
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 17