I feckin' HATE cats me.

Despite their skepticism, investigators began a surveillance operation and were amazed by what they discovered.
According to Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs, dozens of cats were constantly coming and going, bringing home “anything that shined”.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Pee.jpg

Now, I was more impressed in that it only took her a minute to pee. Assuming she hasn't got a thunderbox immediately next to the kitchen, I could only think that she must be wearing a skirt AND going commando.

Unless of course her version of "only gone a minute" is based on the same time-space continuum as someone who argues with one of these:

Karma.jpg

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I quite like the Ozzyman reviews and this one was almost tailor-made for this thread - chuckled at the Jedi one . . .

TeeCeeCee

Lantern Swinger
Despite their skepticism, investigators began a surveillance operation and were amazed by what they discovered.
According to Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs, dozens of cats were constantly coming and going, bringing home “anything that shined”.

"... noticing the disappearance of several shiny objects, like valuable cutlery and pieces of jewelry."

"She would only feed the animals if they brought home valuables, so the animals had to steal every day in order to survive. Most were voluntarily malnurished so they would easily gain the neighbors’ pity."

Is this an April fool story? First, you can't train cats... second, cats can't carry cutlery... and third, cats won't become "voluntary malnurished".

That last claim alone shows this story is false as having gained entry to a neighbours home, a hungry puss would raid the homeowners fridge. And as for carrying cutlery without an opposing thumb! Say no more.

Last edited:

Stirlin

War Hero
"... noticing the disappearance of several shiny objects, like valuable cutlery and pieces of jewelry."

"She would only feed the animals if they brought home valuables, so the animals had to steal every day in order to survive. Most were voluntarily malnurished so they would easily gain the neighbors’ pity."

Is this an April fool story? First, you can't train cats... second, cats can't carry cutlery... and third, cats won't become "voluntary malnurished".

That last claim alone shows this story is false as having gained entry to a neighbours home, a hungry puss would raid the homeowners fridge. And as for carrying cutlery without an opposing thumb! Say no more.
Yeah , leave it to the Magpies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
guns1969 Diamond Lil's 108
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 1
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 17