I did it!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Amyshickers, Aug 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello! I'm an 18 year old GIRL .. and passed my PJFT in 13.33 wooooohooooo! I'm obviously really excited! I'll be checking the post every morning now, for my Raleigh Entry date :D
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Standby - Standby
  3. Congrats.
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Uh-oh, the words Poll, Change, Deed & Name spring to mind.

Well done anyway.
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Dr Z I thought that you have fecked off forever?
  6. I'm bored as **** now that I'm unemployed so desperate times call for desperate measure and all that sh!t.
  7. Congratulations, Amy!

What's the latest re joining, Dr Z?
  8. Well done!
  9. Waiting for my RNAC date and then they'll make a decision based on that.
  10. well done xx :)

11. well done :) what you going in as?
  12. Jepp it wont be long now til your brimming over with seaman, :D

Ps, I wonder how long it will take before you are crying your eyes out cos the nasty Pogi shouted at you.
  13. well done
  14. Here I am thinking that this isn't Diamond Lil's.

Silly me.
  15. Congratulations, but at the risk of seeming to p1ss on your bonfire, you probably might wish to continue working on bringing that time down...
  16. I thought it was in Lils,oops silly me :wink: ,i saw them come and i saw them go ( wrens) ,just had to raise my voice a little in tempo and there they ran screaming there ferkin heads off that we ( the parade staff) were nasty brutes and bullys,in them days they wernt subject to QRNS but i believe its a different ball game now,ie they cant just bugger off home if somebody upsets them,
  17. Congratulations Nozzer!

As I'm not really up to date with modern naval initials and the branches they represent, could you tellme what branch GIRL comes under? Gunnery Instructors Randy Lives? ;)
  18. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Fair point.

Opinions on whether we should move the thread...
  19. Its not necessary Ninja Stoker,i promise to behave myself, :wink:
  20. I just don't want you lads thinking in just a boy with a very slow run! Instead, I'm a girl with a pretty decent time! I'm not going to basic training until March so I will keep training & (hopefully) be fit as a fiddle! I'm going in as a DSA, pretty obvious that I'm female now, eh? My sister is a naval nurse so without stealing her job but following in her footsteps!