I did it!

Hello! I'm an 18 year old GIRL .. and passed my PJFT in 13.33 wooooohooooo! I'm obviously really excited! I'll be checking the post every morning now, for my Raleigh Entry date :D

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
Amyshickers said:
Hello! I'm an 18 year old GIRL .. and passed my PJFT in 13.33 wooooohooooo! I'm obviously really excited! I'll be checking the post every morning now, for my Raleigh Entry date :D

well done :) what you going in as?

Jepp it wont be long now til your brimming over with seaman, :D

Ps, I wonder how long it will take before you are crying your eyes out cos the nasty Pogi shouted at you.

Guzzler said:
Here I am thinking that this isn't Diamond Lil's.

Silly me.
I thought it was in Lils,oops silly me :wink: ,i saw them come and i saw them go ( wrens) ,just had to raise my voice a little in tempo and there they ran screaming there ferkin heads off that we ( the parade staff) were nasty brutes and bullys,in them days they wernt subject to QRNS but i believe its a different ball game now,ie they cant just bugger off home if somebody upsets them,

Congratulations Nozzer!

As I'm not really up to date with modern naval initials and the branches they represent, could you tellme what branch GIRL comes under? Gunnery Instructors Randy Lives? ;)

I just don't want you lads thinking in just a boy with a very slow run! Instead, I'm a girl with a pretty decent time! I'm not going to basic training until March so I will keep training & (hopefully) be fit as a fiddle! I'm going in as a DSA, pretty obvious that I'm female now, eh? My sister is a naval nurse so without stealing her job but following in her footsteps!