i decided to choose Royal Navy Naval Airman

Captain Birdseye

Lantern Swinger
Hi Kieren, I have gone for an AH - that was my intention. I have my medical next Tuesday and I was told by my CA that I could have an entry date next June which will be even better. I applied in July this year. What job did you originally want to go for?

Hi Kieren, I have gone for an AH - that was my intention. I have my medical next Tuesday and I was told by my CA that I could have an entry date next June which will be even better. I applied in July this year. What job did you originally want to go for?

Please don't tell your mum about this site [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slim

War Hero
Kin ell! A chockhead with a needle and thread!! [emoji16]

They will be giving Pinkies Hammers and Stokers tweezers next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you imagine it, not only will they be getting bigger tattoos but instead on getting them inked they will be using the sewing machine to ink them in;)

Handler

War Hero
Behave, the handlers are very much alive and kicking, good turn out for
r the armistice parade, Nostris to all and keep buggering in.

mikeaidanh

Midshipman
Greetings to one and all from an old FAA greeny. I am already enjoying the irreverent humour that I remember so well! I will just hover around for a while to get the flavour of this forum before joining in with the badinage.
Mike.

slim

War Hero
Greetings to one and all from an old FAA greeny. I am already enjoying the irreverent humour that I remember so well! I will just hover around for a while to get the flavour of this forum before joining in with the badinage.
Mike.
Welcome aboard.
The more woos the better, erect yer clicky bed on the flight deck and put yer joining barrel on

Handler

War Hero
Some may be pleased to know that the AHA had its 70th anniversary reunion at Coventry last week-end, Attended by over 300 members, a great time was had by all, and a very enjoyable gala dinner, 2 coach loads went to the National Arboretum also.