I CLAMP CARS

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by percey99, Sep 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a part time job , I have been trained in the art of vehicle immobilisation, this is a nice little earner >>> so to speak >>>>I am always smart and very polite when dealing with these law breakers who park illegally, and explain to them the error of their ways as they pay me the release fee . Why is it no one ever thanks me or even smiles while I am providing this service ? in fact some of my victims SORRY ...clients can be down right nasty ????

2. There are some nasty anti-social jobs out in the big wide world,and you seem to have hit the jackpot with yours.Pleasure and pain :wink: are two emotions involved in what you do.Have you thought of becoming a policeman?it would broaden the range of your victims and inflict a lot more pain,at the same time increasing your desire for greater pleasure. :D

Mean while I will start a clampers support group to help you with the abuse recieved from your victims. :x (Where do you LIVE?) :twisted:

3. There are some nasty anti-social jobs out in the big wide world,and you seem to have hit the jackpot with yours.Pleasure and pain :wink: are two emotions involved in what you do.Have you thought of becoming a policeman?it would broaden the range of your victims and inflict a lot more pain,at the same time increasing your desire for greater pleasure. :D

Mean while I will start a clampers support group to help you with the abuse recieved from your victims. :x (Where do you LIVE?) :twisted:

Sorry, I done this twice,I should be clamped :oops:

4. If you are, and this not a wind up. You are in the same league as Road Safety camera teams.................... A Half Hard failed Copper wanna be!
    Pond life. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Just my humble opinion :)
    RoofRat

5. While in no way a supporter of clamping I have little or no sympathy with those who are clamped for parking illegally. This is as long as the signs are wll placed and easilly seen.
    As for the clampers, if they really want to be loved then they should join the RN and enter the regulating branch. That way they can always get their man (or woman these days). No signs needed just a charge under the prejudice to good order & naval discipline.