Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am moving

Merlin28

War Hero
As the title say's I am moving house 1st of February. I am well excited and busy getting rid of all the crap I have accumilated over six years and packing the rest. I am now only ten minutes walk from restaurant street, bar street and the shopping centre no more living in the country for me. I used to have to drive for 20 minutes to get to the nearest town. I know no one will care but I thought I would share this info anyway

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I am doing the complete opposite.

Come May, I hope to be as far away from restaurant street, bar avenue and shopping mall boulevard as humanly possible.

I can't fucking wait to get out of London.

Merlin28

War Hero
I am doing the complete opposite.

Come May, I hope to be as far away from restaurant street, bar avenue and shopping mall boulevard as humanly possible.

I can't fucking wait to get out of London.

Fair enough I am sure the novelty wears off in time but london is well busy 24/7. Whereas the town I am moving too is only greater london so not quite the same as everything shuts at 2am.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
It's not just the shops and bars I want to get away from, I just hate being in town, the novelty for me has well and truly worn off now, although I would recommend living in town for a bit. I still can't work out how Country people pull birds.

I'm looking forward to being able to have an open fireplace, a dog, park my car outside my house and being able to say goodbye to traffic, congestion charge, ridiculous council tax, ridiculous parking permit charge, ridiculous council rules and my cunt of a next door neighbour.

Merlin28

War Hero
It's not just the shops and bars I want to get away from, I just hate being in town, the novelty for me has well and truly worn off now, although I would recommend living in town for a bit. I still can't work out how Country people pull birds.

I'm looking forward to being able to have an open fireplace, a dog, park my car outside my house and being able to say goodbye to traffic, congestion charge, ridiculous council tax, ridiculous parking permit charge, ridiculous council rules and my cunt of a next door neighbour.

They don't pull birds they just shag the animals and relations. Parking potentially could be a nightmare for me as it's free street parking but I have seen a few industrial/retail estates or I can leave the car at work and ride to work when I need the car it's only 6 miles away. No council tax anymore (£95 a month) for me as it's a houseshare with bills and broadband included. Basically I have reduced my rent and bills by 50% because I am no longer living on my own in the middle of nowhere. Also I won't lose half my freeview channels in the summer when the trees grow leaves, so I can watch re-runs of top gear on dave all summer long.

Good luck with finding somewhere out of town it does have bonuses I couldn't hear a sound after 10pm where I lived. Also my old place was five minutes walk from a lake which was great for fishing and bbq's and it was also only ten minutes drive to wisley gardens or Virginia waters. My new place is five minutes walk from the thames so I can admire the rats and shopping trollys instead.

They don't pull birds they just shag the animals and relations. Parking potentially could be a nightmare for me as it's free street parking but I have seen a few industrial/retail estates or I can leave the car at work and ride to work when I need the car it's only 6 miles away. No council tax anymore (£95 a month) for me as it's a houseshare with bills and broadband included. Basically I have reduced my rent and bills by 50% because I am no longer living on my own in the middle of nowhere. Also I won't lose half my freeview channels in the summer when the trees grow leaves, so I can watch re-runs of top gear on dave all summer long.

Good luck with finding somewhere out of town it does have bonuses I couldn't hear a sound after 10pm where I lived. Also my old place was five minutes walk from a lake which was great for fishing and bbq's and it was also only ten minutes drive to wisley gardens or Virginia waters. My new place is five minutes walk from the thames so I can admire the rats and shopping trollys instead.

Watches Top Gear....Mmmmm....says it all really....:winkrazz:

G

guestm

They don't pull birds they just shag the animals and relations.

Yep, your relations. Most noticeably your wok-eyed, toothless, obese mother. Who also laps at cock like a dog on a leaky hosepipe so she ticks both boxes.

You city dwelling bellfrond.

We trap birds because we are all rich from selling on red diesel and pathetic corners of our vast land to southern morons. We then buy the land back for nothing when they have to file for bankruptcy once caught with dodgy diesel and also can't get planning permission for the abomination they would have thrown up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, I appriciate your efforts but there's three of us truckies sharing the house, I aint sharing a room with one of those hairy arrsed neanderthals.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
You poor bastard. I found this for you to find a better life:

2 bedroom terraced house for sale in STANWAY STREET MOSTON MANCHESTER M9, M9
Jeez you'd think the Estate Agent or who ever took the phots would spend five minutes and tidy the place up a wee bit...hold on that's after the clean up isn't it!:-D

Couldn't you find somewhere a little more salubrious?
A bijou apartment H/CRW, GFCH, OSP, 5 Mins from shops and station in Central Kabul springs to mind.:laughing2:

G

guestm

Mate, I appriciate your efforts but there's three of us truckies sharing the house, I aint sharing a room with one of those hairy arrsed neanderthals.

Sorry mucker, perhaps this will suit you more. I hear good things about Compton. Apparently the wildlife is good, you hear of "Porch monkeys" whatever they are and the locals lay on fireworks.

The real estate listing at 13130 South Willowbrook Avenue Compton CA - Homes for Sale - MLS #Y1005218 - Realtor.com®

There was a place in Mosul too but I'm a bit scared of the website.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Keeping casework moving: 2020 into 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Local COVID alert level update: areas moving to 'high' MoD News 0
M Qualified Deck Officer, Thinking of moving from Cruise Ships to RFA RFA 3
MoD_RSS Moving toward a ceasefire and preventing famine in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters to businesses in Northern Ireland about new processes for moving goods from 1 January 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moving toward a ceasefire in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moving toward peace negotiations in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Creativity keeping road workers safe and the country moving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vulnerable children to get better support when moving school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moving Venezuela toward a democratic future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New guidance on moving home MoD News 1
MoD_RSS New tech will help keep the criminal justice system moving during COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government takes further action to support bus and lorry drivers who are keeping the country moving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Advice for moving around France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Government announces moving out of contain phase and into delay MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Soft power with a hard edge: harnessing the benefits of fast-moving markets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moveable barrier to keep Kent’s road network moving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Performance update – moving ahead in 2020 MoD News 0
soleil FB: "Commandos Master The Art Of Moving Through Arctic Battlefield" The Corps 1
MoD_RSS Meet the families keeping motorists moving at Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The first step in moving towards peace in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Copyright Tribunal is moving its London office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The IPO is moving its London office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moving towards viable peace in the Middle East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Insolvency Service central London office is moving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hackney Council’s approach to moving to a cloud-first model from the PSN MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House London office is moving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welsh firm Flamgard protects world’s largest moving structure with UKEF support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: True grit - the husband and wife keeping motorways moving this winter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: A withdrawal agreement that keeps Britain moving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Moving from Peacekeeping to Development in Haiti MoD News 0
J Buying and moving into a house during phase 2 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
L Moving home! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
S Submarine School Moving? Submariners 12
R Moving up the ranks on small vessels Bloody Computers 1
sweetpea Australia Moving Ahead With $20 Billion Japanese Sub Buy. International 9
G Partner moving in after training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
C Moving AFCO's RMR 7
soleil Telegraph: "Tackling The Challenges Of Moving To Civvy Street" The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 4
BARNEYRNSM RNA member moving to Thirsk Social & Reunions 3
P Moving Garden Shed Hobbies & The Great Indoors 16
M moving to Yeovil or Culdrose? Nearest & Dearest 63
finknottle A very moving Story The Corps 2
Andy_Cap Thinking about moving back to the U.K. Diamond Lil's 58
D moving afco Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
soleil "Joint Helicopter Force Keeps Things Moving In Afghanistan" The Fleet Air Arm 5
cadetsmum Things are moving - at last, lol! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
soleil "U.S. Navy ‘moving aggressively’ to allow women on subs" Submariners 96
W All warships at Plymouth moving to Portsmouth Current Affairs 119
RonJeremy I'm moving to Romania Diamond Lil's 22