I am Leaving this forum forever.

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
SILVER_FOX said:
Shite - there's another SF!!!

Come the revolution - we'll own this joint!!! Happy days.
You say that in jest, but try talking to the blokes who set up My Lost Oppo's. They aint laughing. :(

RAIDER_OF_THE_LOST_CAUSE said:
Streaky said:
sadmann_insane!! said:
There are to many weirdos signing on to forums only to pick people up for there spelling and grammer,its a forum with short posts not an english phd term paper.

Of what relevance is this effort to the thread?
:twisted:

...just proving that you have at least one foot in your mouth re your thread on RM verses Para. :lol:

What the **** have I got to do with that thread?
For Gawds sake Raider, keep up!

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
Clouseau said:
I am disappointed by the content of these forums. They appear to be of no value to serving members of the Service, but simply, as you said, a ranting shop for ex service personnel .............................

I am not saying ex service and civilians are not welcome <waits for a rant anyway>. It is just that threads or the content becomes banal and irrelevant.

I have already considered leaving the site to it's own devices but believe it could offer so much more.
Clouseau, there's an old saying matey and by the way, it's an old Navy one. It goes ' If you cant take a joke you shouldn't have joined. Same goes for this site.

What it means is, stop taking things personally, or fcuk off. Your choice man.

Clouseau they are of no value to serving members because serving members are either at sea or ashore pissing up and shagging. If serving members posted new threads then they would be of interest to serving members , so to all you serving members, stop sitting on your arse moaning, start posting, whats the problem?

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
fishmiester said:
Thats cos you aint made of wood, your eyes aint painted on and you do not use Cuprinol as perfume :wink:
Fishy hinny, you must be thinking of the boats in Malta, they sound just like that. :lol:

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
andym said:
Hes back on site 2317,didnt last for long,welcome back Unc!LOL
Shite, and I haven't even got to the end of this trail yet. Knew it was too good to be true. Hi UA! :eek:

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
higthepig said:
Clouseau they are of no value to serving members because serving members are either at sea or ashore pissing up and shagging. If serving members posted new threads then they would be of interest to serving members , so to all you serving members, stop sitting on your arse moaning, start posting, whats the problem?
Thats what I tried to tell him Higgy. Fcuking OD's never listen man. :roll:

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
Streaky said:
RAIDER_OF_THE_LOST_CAUSE said:
Streaky said:
sadmann_insane!! said:
There are to many weirdos signing on to forums only to pick people up for there spelling and grammer,its a forum with short posts not an english phd term paper.

Of what relevance is this effort to the thread?
:twisted:

...just proving that you have at least one foot in your mouth re your thread on RM verses Para. :lol:

What the **** have I got to do with that thread?
For Gawds sake Raider, keep up!
I think its an RM v Para piece of shit that he wants to bring to the fore. You just happened to be in the way matey. :lol:

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
Streaky said:
I've had a quick look at the RM v Para thread, but my eyes instantly started to glaze over, so I quickly buggered off.
That interesting huh?
Brown jobs, I've shit em, no pun intended. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest Threads