I am back

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by shag_shacker, Jun 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As obviously none of you feckers have noticed i was away for a while - (threatened with a court martial if i ever visited this website ever ever ever again by a certain XO of a large base in the Gosport area).

However i have decided that my commitment to f*ecking about on here is worth more than my pension.

Therefore I am back to amaze you with my incredible wit and reparteeeeeeeeee!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome back!

3. Reading the above I can only assume that your received likes must have gone round the clock, as they are on zero.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. been back 8 minutes and the abuse has started - how i missed you guys.
  5. I heard you joined the RAF.

6. you realllllllllly are a
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

I don't recall anything risqué from you. Perhaps my predecessor had different standards to me.
  8. None of you bunch ever missed me!

Am I disappointed?? :frown:

Nah!! :D:D
  9. Tell the X/0 to foxtrot oscar from me :headbang:
  10. 2 new joiners = 2 barrels on in the mess. Ring the bell boys, you know the routine!!
  11. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Finish the dit then, what did you do?
  12. gobbed off on here about a certain court martial - didnt say anything that wasnt in the public domain - and SIB rwd it and by there amazing powers of deduction, i was guilty.at one point i was being charged with killing JFK, eating shergar and stealing anne widdicombes "on" pants.
  13. I was almost believing your dit until I got to the bit where you said the "SIB read it". surely you mean the SIB had it read (and explained) to them?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I heard that too. Small world.
  15. Well you joined the Merchant Navy for a couple of weeks, so you can wind your cúnt in too!

Welcome back you backstroking child murderer.