I am back

As obviously none of you feckers have noticed i was away for a while - (threatened with a court martial if i ever visited this website ever ever ever again by a certain XO of a large base in the Gosport area).

However i have decided that my commitment to f*ecking about on here is worth more than my pension.

Therefore I am back to amaze you with my incredible wit and reparteeeeeeeeee!!!

As obviously none of you feckers have noticed i was away for a while - (threatened with a court martial if i ever visited this website ever ever ever again by a certain XO of a large base in the Gosport area).

However i have decided that my commitment to f*ecking about on here is worth more than my pension.

Reading the above I can only assume that your received likes must have gone round the clock, as they are on zero.

Tell the X/0 to foxtrot oscar from me :headbang:

gobbed off on here about a certain court martial - didnt say anything that wasnt in the public domain - and SIB rwd it and by there amazing powers of deduction, i was guilty.at one point i was being charged with killing JFK, eating shergar and stealing anne widdicombes "on" pants.

Latest Threads