i am a new member

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by josethpauline, Jul 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How are you doin' guys? you can call me pauline
    I am a new member of this forum and I hope I'll have the chance to interact with you all!

have a nice day!

2. Will let Monty do the interacting, I'm married. But welcome anyway :lol:

3. Why what's your real name?

4. Hello. Interesting signature. Do you require us to check you out?

5. Mrs Nailz :D

6. I'm in no condition to interact with any fcuker this morning, I've got a hangover that would kill a crabfat.

7. Hmm and i've got a dose of the thrupenny bits from the misarses cooking. Thats it divorce is on the cards!! 8)

8. Hello Pauline I'd like to use your professional services and do background checks on the following.
    Ron Jeremy, Monty and XRD as I feel that their IDs have been stolen due to their lack of interest in a suppposed female.
    Ron has been AWOL for sometime and I feel that the skills you offer would enable you to track him down and convince him that he should get back forthwith to provide me with hours of fun cleaning my laptop screen of snot, spittle and coffee sprayed over it while perusing his musings.
    Good God TallolahMong got so much bandwidth time from XRD I'd have hated to see the state of her minge after their first sesh if they ever met and he wimps out of giving you a good roasting, at the least, with some tosh about his beloved's cuisine, FFS Matzots, Gefilte Fish and Cypriot wine wouldn't keep me away. Tsk, Rubberdager!
    But most disturbing is M_L_Ps lack of enthusiasm, no request for gash shots even! Just wimpering about a hangover, POOF!
    8O

PS Hope you'll donate a few quid to the site owners for the linky to your business.

9. I know mate its fcuking serious, I'm harry von turbo hanging so bad that I reckon a gash shot would tip me over the edge and I'd gip all over my desk. I couldn't even be arsed to sniff around the visiting air cadets earlier on and that's unheard of for me.

That and every woman called Pauline I've ever met has been oveer 45. I prefer thick as sh1t naive potential joiners, they're easy to nail.

10. Hehe!!! :D :D

11. The usual suspects have replied to you in their own inimitable fashion and if that doesn't put you off you are either in the RN or you are trying to sell something. If you are a matelot, say so, if not bugger off!

12. Trust the Medical Branch to lower the tone. :wink:

13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Thats not a very nice welcome wardmaster. You've prob put her off the RN now! :angry7:

14. Havent seen her around much of late perhaps we have scared her off with our masculinity which i suspect she isn't used to.

15. witsend

She's stalking her prey!

16. Hmm poor fella wonder who that will be then???

8O 8)

17. witsend

A couple of bulls on RR. :wink:

18. Oh well at least it isn't a couple of lezzas!!

19. witsend

This is how you'll end up,

[​IMG]

20. Fcuk me the likeness is uncanny, especially the nose!!! :D 8)