Hydrological/meteorology Specialist or Marine Engineer Roles


I've recently done my RT test, but didn't pass for the original role I went for (CT), and I'm trying to decide between marine engineer or Hydrological(etc) specialist. Engineering is something I've always been interested in and I like getting my hands dirty, but I have a degree in ecology, which is more related to the HMS role. Just wanted to know if anyone can tell me a bit more about whats involved in the roles than what's on the website.


Similar threads