hya folks

just in 2nite,a quick hello to all :thumright: been out many a year or is years,my brain has just gone down the :toilet: as i have been out on the beer most of the day :pukel: catch you all later :thanks:

Welcome Braveheart,

Only been on here a Dog Watch myself, but here's a couple of tips:
Try to refrain from using 'Txt Spek M8', and long words like 'Wheelbloodybarrow".
Welcome aboard.

Jerry

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Jerry_Hatrick said:
Try to refrain from using 'Txt Spek M8', and long words like 'Wheelbloodybarrow".
Quality post Jerry :thumright:

Welcome, to RR

Jerry_Hatrick said:
Welcome Braveheart,

Welcome aboard.

Jerry
:thumright: Thanks for that Jerry.Any more out there willing to give me advice,on what is right or wrong.In the mean time i will stay off board. :thanks:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
braveheart said:
Any more out there willing to give me advice,on what is right or wrong.In the mean time i will stay off board. :thanks:
The tip is not so much what is right or wrong, more a case of: If you've had a few beers when you post, then expect justifiable feedback.

Ninja_Stoker said:
braveheart said:
Any more out there willing to give me advice,on what is right or wrong.In the mean time i will stay off board. :thanks:
The tip is not so much what is right or wrong, more a case of: If you've had a few beers when you post, then expect justifiable feedback.
Aye ye may right,will watch out next time around,thats drinks lol