Huzzah

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by thereverend, Mar 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got my date through the door. 26th of September.

What bag should I take? Can I take my MP3 player? What time do we have to get up? Do we have seperate shower cubicles etc etc and so forth.

Seriously though, geddin, absolutely beamin :D

2. Good stuff. An Autumn course is always fun. I joined at the beginning of October just as it was starting to get cold. Passing out in December with ice on the parade ground was great!

3. Aye, I feel quite pleased about not having to sweat myself to death in my new clothes during the summer. Roll on September

4. Congrats mate i got 26th sept also. What branch you going as? I'm et(mesm) I'll see you at raleigh.

5. Aye indeed you will Mark me auld muckah, and you'll see me through submarine school and trade training too ;) I'm going in as ET(MESM)

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Large, no, 05:30-ish, sometimes.

Congratulations.

7. sorry if this is the wrong forum ninja, i sat my rt august 09 got et(wesm)
    when do you think the next intake for et(wesm) will be ?

cheers

8. I bet you're the kind of bastard who turns up to a birthday party uninvited without a present :lol:

9. Have you passed the good looking f@@ker test yet?

If not you could be in for a long wait , only good looking boys get to go in the dingy tuna tin. :lol:

10. OH shat, nearly forgot

Congratulations reverend :D

11. yh true... i mean us scots have a reputation of tightfistedness to maintain :p

12. Damn reet n'all young'n ;)