Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Husband brands his body, only to find wife cheating

D

Deleted 7

Gotta feel sorry for the guy, however, would it ave been more appropriate to have the tattoo of her on his arse?

After 15 happy years with his wife, Alan Jenkins decided it was time for the ultimate expression of love.

So, determined to prove his devotion, he had a lifesize image of her face - along with those of their two daughters - tattooed on his back.

The painful procedure took 20 hours and cost £870.

Unfortunately for the besotted Alan, it also backfired on a monumental scale after Lisa, 36, absconded with a 25-year-old Latvian hunk she had met at work.

Speaking last night, the jilted steelworker, said: "It's a real sickener. I thought she was happy.

"I had it because I thought we loved each other - I feel very betrayed."

Lisa met her new love, fitness instructor Kaspars Gavars, at work and now intends to move him into the family home in Port Talbot, South Wales, - once Alan has moved out.

"I didn't plan to fall in love with Kaspars - it just happened," she said.

"And I never wanted Alan to have my face tattooed on his back in the first place."

Article

Jenny_Dabber said:
TattooDog said:
Bet he's glad he only had 2 kids.

Well, the ones he knows about :dwarf:

It could have been worse - she might have had sextuplets!

Perhaps, instead of forking out all that cash on a tattoo, if he'd paid her more attention and took her out . . . .

OSLO

War Hero
Worst things to hear as you leave the tattooist's parlour #7:

"That phone call was for you: I hope you meet someone else called Gladys"

Mayo3891

Midshipman
Idoit. Love the pictures from the articale too, shes got the same top on in both pics so they blaitently had the family photo, told the gezeer to bugger of while they brought the 'hunk' in, unlucky!!

stirling2

Banned
Oppo of mine had a rose tat with '' I love Kay '' above his left tit when blottoed.......dear John so he had the AY blocked out and ''P NUTS'' added,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: True grit - the husband and wife keeping motorways moving this winter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Husband and wife sentenced for large-scale publishing fraud MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Husband and wife printers disqualified for 14 years MoD News 0
D husband in the kitchen Blue Jokes 0
A Husband and Wife Ager50 Miscellaneous 0
slim NAKED WIFE BEAT UP HER HUSBAND Diamond Lil's 30
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 45: Interactive Dialogue with Assistant Secretary General – Ilze Brands Kehris on the Secretary-General’s Report on Reprisals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK fashion brands take action to tackle modern slavery MoD News 0
soleil Telegraph: "Prince Andrew Brands MoD 'Hopeless' Current Affairs 22
MoD_RSS UK statement to the WTO’s Dispute Settlement Body on Appellate Body Appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Healthcare for planets and humans: why looking after nature is good for mind, body, and the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement to the WTO’s Dispute Settlement Body on Appellate Body Appointments MoD News 0
soleil Armed Forces’ Pay Review Body - Forty-Ninth Report - July 2020 The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS UK Statement to the WTO Dispute Settlement Body on Appellate Body Appointments MoD News 0
soleil Armed Forces Pay Review Body - 49th Report - 2020 Finance & Pensions 3
MoD_RSS UK statement to the WTO Dispute Settlement Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Statement to the WTO Dispute Settlement Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thanet District Council receive certification mark for CCTV, ANPR and body worn video MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hostile state activity assessment body announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of members to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement to the WTO Meeting of the Dispute Settlement Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remit letter for Police Remuneration Review Body 2020 Northern Ireland pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Judith Gillespie appointed as member to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Poor accounting practice in charities to be referred to professional body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vetpol recognised by VMD as a suitable body to maintain a register for suitably qualified persons (SQPs) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Crime Agency Remuneration and Review Body remit 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remit letter to the Police Remuneration Review Body: 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS Pay Review Body remit letter: 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Review Body on Doctors' and Dentists' Remuneration remit letter: 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Expert animal welfare body expanded to advise Government on future reforms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS School Teachers’ Review Body (STRB) remit letter for 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Appointments to the School Teachers’ Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bloggers collaborate with government to challenge negative body image MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tim Flesher CB appointed to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Body-worn cameras to curb aggressive bailiffs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Reappointment to the Review Body on Senior Salaries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: PM appoints new members of Senior Salaries Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK response to WTO Appellate Body ruling on Boeing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ESFA communications are more streamlined as a single body and continue to improve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Commissioners appointed to new home design body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Body worn cameras to help fight fisheries and waste crimes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: PM appoints new member of Senior Salaries Review Body MoD News 0
soleil Times: "Thousands Of Troops In Line For Pay Boost - Review Body Recommends 3% Increase" Current Affairs 35
MoD_RSS News story: New Chief Executive for defence Non-Departmental Public Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to Parliament: Armed Forces' Pay Review Body Appointments MoD News 0
A Body Mass Index too low - BRNC January 2017 Joining the Royal Navy 11
SONAR-BENDER USN revising weight/body fat regulations Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS News story: Chairman of the Armed Forces’ Pay Review Body re-appointed MoD News 0
Bad CO Win A Set of Body Armour Worth £500 Competitions 8
Sgt Jobsearch PSV / HGV Body Repairer - Guildford - Circa £22,000 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0