Huntingdon and District Cambridgeshire RNA

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by Joint_Force_Harrier, Dec 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All,

I have become a member of the RNA in Huntingdon Cambs. Our numbers are dwindling so if you live or know somebody in the Huntingdon area we meet at the Montague Club, Huntingdon on the 1st Wednesday of each month (however the Jan 2013 meeting will be on the 9th).

cheers all and have great Christmas
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  2. Just thought I'd resurrect this (getting low on numbers again from a peak on over 30).

Just organising the Traf Night dinner and have 55 coming this year (including the local RBL and a number of ex crabs) I have a part in the evening running order and will not be mentioning the junior service at all (well maybe a bit).
  3. My mum lives in Godmanchester now, she moved there 3 years ago. She saw something in the local rag that said that the RNA are meeting in the Falcon (the downstairs bar) these days? Is that correct? Or are you still in the Montague? If I'm ever back in UK and visiting her I'll call by, but the chances of that happening on the first Wednesday of a month are very slim. Not to worry, I'll be retired in 4 or 5 years time and then I can spend all the time I want travelling back & forth......

4. Nice one (I'm in Godmanchester too :) )We are back in the Montague now, there was a chance it was going to close so we moved. The Falcon was good and really cheap beer however not good for a branch meeting. Hopefully see you at a meeting, Traf night dinner on the 29th if you're around (Black Bull GMC) :)