Human race will 'split into two different species'

#2
From the article:

The report claims that after they reach their peak around the year 3000 humans will begin to regress
Begin?? Look round Gosport on a Saturday night and you'll see that the regression is already in full swing!

The Mail doesn't mention how house prices will be affected though. ^~
 
#3
#4
While theres beer and matelots around the goblin like women always be nailed by a variety of shapes and sizes, therefore the genetic pool will always be muddied, thank god for Jack!
 
#8
Well it,s realy is nice to see the Daily Mail.Is keeping up with it,s old traditions.Before the war under it,s Editor Lord Beaverbrook It took money from Mussillini.Backed the British Fascist party( one head line was Hurray for the Black shirts).And was very fond of Mr Hitler, he made the trains run on time,and stuffed the Commies.and gassed the poor Jews.
So nice to see tradition after all these years.
 
#9
Our Royal Family, many senior politicians and senior church figures also backed nice Mr Hitler and Mussolini for defending us against the evil, red, atheist menace, the after the War, pretended that they hadn't.
 
#11
angry_mac said:
While theres beer and matelots around the goblin like women always be nailed by a variety of shapes and sizes, therefore the genetic pool will always be muddied, thank god for Jack!
I do feel Jack has been somewhat negligent in his duties in the Plymouth area; a stroll around the city centre highlights a proliferation of ugly mongs who are clearly the product of a limited gene pool. Must do better.
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
#12
w.anchor said:
Well it,s realy is nice to see the Daily Mail.Is keeping up with it,s old traditions.Before the war under it,s Editor Lord Beaverbrook It took money from Mussillini.Backed the British Fascist party( one head line was Hurray for the Black shirts).And was very fond of Mr Hitler, he made the trains run on time,and stuffed the Commies.and gassed the poor Jews.
So nice to see tradition after all these years.
I've been saying for ages that the Mail isn't all bad :dwarf:
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
#13
notafourknotfudgepacker said:
angry_mac said:
While theres beer and matelots around the goblin like women always be nailed by a variety of shapes and sizes, therefore the genetic pool will always be muddied, thank god for Jack!
I do feel Jack has been somewhat negligent in his duties in the Plymouth area; a stroll around the city centre highlights a proliferation of ugly mongs who are clearly the product of a limited gene pool. Must do better.
Maybe its the new breed of Matelot, I certainly did my best to improve the gene pool, mind you it was a few years ago.
 

Seadog

War Hero
Moderator
#14
Well it,s realy is nice to see the Daily Mail.Is keeping up with it,s old traditions.Before the war under it,s Editor Lord Beaverbrook It took money from Mussillini.
I thought Lord Beaverbrook owned the Daily Express, not edited the Daily Mail.


Our Royal Family, many senior politicians and senior church figures also backed nice Mr Hitler and Mussolini for defending us against the evil, red, atheist menace, the after the War, pretended that they hadn't.
Did any of them send him money, round up Jews, raise divisions, join the Wehrmacht, enter alliances, sabotage our war effort........? Appeasement bought time to rearm. Others thought Hitler charming.

Back to chavs,

I do feel Jack has been somewhat negligent in his duties in the Plymouth area; a stroll around the city centre highlights a proliferation of ugly mongs who are clearly the product of a limited gene pool. Must do better.
Perhaps we rate our own too highly. The mongs may be the product of Jack and Royal's stray baby gravy from the days when Jack and Royal were putting it about, before the six day weekend (well it seems like).
 

fly_past

Lantern Swinger
#15
TattooDog said:
From the article:

The report claims that after they reach their peak around the year 3000 humans will begin to regress
Begin?? Look round Gosport on a Saturday night and you'll see that the regression is already in full swing!

The Mail doesn't mention how house prices will be affected though. ^~
How Bloody true, they are alive and well in Grotsport aleady! Rowner Runts/retards my Dad calls em!
 
#16
Very sorry you are right.It was Lord Rothermere a real nice chap this one a good friend and supporter of Mussolini and Adolf Hitler.He and the dear old daily Mail where the only British news paper to consistently back the German Nazi party up until 1939.
As to giving help to the Nazis that's a very lame one. Those that did have had years to cover there tracks.Ask your self why the Duke of Windsor was shipped off out of the way to govern some where in the west Indies during the war.Was it just because he was stupid. I think not.
Nice to see you are on the ball.
 
#17
Nearly there. Lord Rothermere owned the Daily Mail but wasn't its editor.

This far away from the events, it's easy for us to forget the fear there was that Bolshevism would spread. Many people recognised that the Versailles Treaty had been particularly harsh on Germany and saw the Reichsfuhrer as a welcome wall against Communism. Had he not been a conniving egomaniac, he might have spared us the Cold War years. His support, at the time, from patriots at home and people with a lot to lose would have been understandable. Rather like hoping for a cold Winter to kill off the garden pests, then to find yourself in a full blown Ice Age!.
 
#18
Very true PoL, not just Dear Mr Hitler but many saw all the Fascii as being strong bulwarks against Bolshevism which in the mid to late 20s look as it it may over run Europe. Neither France or the UK was all that keen on seeing Franco stopped in his civil war even if they did not actively assist, they did make it difficult for Russia to help the Socialists, but strangely German and Italian aid managed to get through with greater ease. There were many in the UK who saw the biggest thrat as being not Fascism but another more organised and planned General Strike, after all many felt the 1926 one had been a far closer run thing that the government let on. If Hitler had not been a raving looney and a megalamaniac he may well have been left to consume the soviet state and rid the world of organised communism, but he wasn't and that was that.
 
#19
Thank you for that, what you say up to a point is very true, hind sight is all well and good. As you pointed out Europe was in a state a turmoil, We were faced with two great evils the fascist and communism.Solders had only recently returned from the 1st world war to What they where told was a land fit for heroes.Only to find themselves out of work and begging for hand outs.If they were lucky enough to have work as with the miners there wages where cut.Am I right to say that it was proposed to cut the Navy's wages too which Led to the Invergordon mutiny.
Churchill was right in thinking that the fascists and Nazi Germany posed the grater threat.
And let us not forget that the Soviets lost 20 million lives in ww2 to help put this right.
nice to hear from you both
 
#20
w.anchor said:
Thank you for that, what you say up to a point is very true, hind sight is all well and good. As you pointed out Europe was in a state a turmoil, We were faced with two great evils the fascist and communism.Solders had only recently returned from the 1st world war to What they where told was a land fit for heroes.Only to find themselves out of work and begging for hand outs.If they were lucky enough to have work as with the miners there wages where cut.Am I right to say that it was proposed to cut the Navy's wages too which Led to the Spithead mutiny.
Churchill was right in thinking that the fascists and Nazi Germany posed the grater threat.
And let us not forget that the Soviets lost 20 million lives in ww2 to help put this right.
nice to hear from you both
I would suggest that Churchill saw Hitler, interestingly not fascism itself as the most imminent threat, he had little time for the dictatorship of the proletariat either as he was first and foremost a democrat.

Yes mother Russia lost 20 million, but whose fault was that really, Hitler or Stalin. Uncle Joe's Warsaw Pact was created with the bodies of soviet soldiers who were sacrificed in the race to Berlin.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Submariners 3
UncleAlbert Diamond Lil's 14
slim Current Affairs 16

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top