Human Cruelty (images will be upsetting)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by slim, Aug 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To severe. Bloody gruesome.

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

2. But if he is a drug dealer, I think he deserves it.

Brings the old saying up, 'What if he'd sold drugs to your kids?'

A lesson he will not soon forget.

3. I'm with you Gollyman, in fact I was more upset with the animal cruelty thread on this site.
    This guy knew the penalties.

4. That hurt!! :whew: Better than an Asbo though :laughing8:

5. No sympathy with drug dealers.

6. Could have been worse. He could have got 2 weeks 9's while his oppo's were on station leave somewhere!! (been there and not nice!)

7. It is a well known fact and well advertised in Malaya what the punishment for drug dealing/trafficking is See here. So therefore he was lucky to get only corporal punishment

8. Lucky bastard - could have been a lot worse.

Anyone peddaling drugs deserves this and more. I'm so disappointed that they didn't report if they "soothed" his wounds with a nice bit of Old Spice duly annointed.

Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand - you don't fcuk about with drugs.

Forget ASBOs - UK, bring in the cane.

9. Lucky bastard - could have been a lot worse.

Anyone peddaling drugs deserves this and more. I'm so disappointed that they didn't report if they "soothed" his wounds with a nice bit of Old Spice duly annointed.

Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand - you don't fcuk about with drugs.

Forget ASBOs - UK, bring in the cane.

10. Should of turned him round after 15 give him the last 5 on his other side, (didn't like to say bollux as its not diamond Lil's)

11. Deserved what he got in my opinion

12. You lot are supposed to be upset. Here I am a man who is to the right of Genghis and I think that the punishment should have been stopped after about 6 lashes (they could have always given him the rest at later dates). I did think that there would have been a bit of an outcry though.
    However I would really like to know what the re offending rate after this punishment is.

13. Quote: "However, deputy internal security minister Fu Ah Kiow defended the punishment"

Nearly an anagram of what the bloke getting caned probably thought.

Fuk! Ah! Ow!

14. Deserves everything he got IMHO. xx

15. PMSL - Nice Anagram!!

Bet the re-offend rate is between 0-2%. Mind you, these drug monkies never learn.

16. I seem to remeber this happening to some Royals in Singa's 1997. They were surfing the trains and each got three lashes?

Anyone know the full dit??

17. They were embarked force on HMS Fearless whilst deployed for Ocean Wave - were living in the ghost mess deck for a while - OH would know the full story on that!!.. (think one got killed thou-- not sure)

18. altho it was harsh he will not be so fast to sell drugs again..
    al least they made the sure no where else was hurt and gave him medical attention after ..

wonder how many re-offend after that... mite be a good punishment for
    peedo's.....

19. My arse was not dissimilar to that after the head gave me 6 of the best, didn't do me any harm.