Human Centipede

Looks like my kind of film. Anyone seen it yet?

From Wiki:

''The film tells the story of a German doctor who kidnaps three tourists and joins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede...................Once the surgery is complete, the doctor begins training his centipede to perform tasks such as fetching newspapers....................Katsuro, as the front part of the centipede, refuses to do as he is told, and the doctor beats him.................... When Katsuro defecates, Lindsay is forced to swallow his excrement and the doctor watches with great delight''.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
2_deck_dash said:

From Wiki:

''The film tells the story of a German doctor who kidnaps three tourists and joins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede...................Once the surgery is complete, the doctor begins training his centipede to perform tasks such as fetching newspapers....................Katsuro, as the front part of the centipede, refuses to do as he is told, and the doctor beats him.................... When Katsuro defecates, Lindsay is forced to swallow his excrement and the doctor watches with great delight''.
Sounds like 'Channel Night' on the Massive - although substitute "Doctor" with "LHOM".. :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
2_deck_dash said:

From Wiki:

Sounds like 'Channel Night' on the Massive - although substitute "Doctor" with "LHOM".. :wink:
Substitute 'surgically' with 'using black maskers' and we have ourselves a true naval yarn. Takes me right back to my days down 3P.

''The film tells the story of a LHOM who kidnaps three sprogs and joins them using black maskers, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede...................Once the surgery is complete, the LHOM begins training his centipede to perform tasks such as fetching his dhobying....................MEM Smith, as the front part of the centipede, refuses to do as he is told, and the LHOM beats him (with a samson bar).................... When MEM Smith defecates, OM Jones is forced to swallow his excrement and the LHOM watches with great delight''.

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
my mate is always on about this film..he loves it...sounds wierd to me i got a feeling that its gonna be a really poor cheesy acting film that will be on movies for men on sky in about a month

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ships_Cat The Gash Barge 9
UncleAlbert Diamond Lil's 14
slim Current Affairs 16