How would you make £100 in 24 hours??

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Aug 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You already have a 9 to 5 day job but need to make an extra £100 in a24 hours-- how would you do it?

2. A girl I know went on the game. in 24 hours she earned £100:50. I asked her which mean sod gave her 50 pence, she said they ALL did.

3. [​IMG]

4. I used to stick crisp packets up the coin return slots in phone boxes.

Used to get myself at least 50p a week, then glut myself on mojo's, refreshers and those little UFO things full of sherbert.

Down with mobile phones!!!

5. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

I get £100 for 2 x 45 minute sets plus two encores with my band.

You have to tow £5000 of kit round with you though, and sing of course.

Levers

6. I just sold two items with a combined value of £700. After subtracting VAT and overheads i might just clear £100 from the deal. Making money is hard bloody work!

7. Could make a lot more by robbing a bank! or

Ease over the border into Venlo (Netherlands) by a load of grass and flog it in Germany. ^~

8. Sell myself for one hour slots to lovely ladies. Or in the real world get a kebab wagon and sit outside Unicorn Gate!!!

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Chaz you only have 24 hours not 240 :whew:

10. Run the canteen onboard. Those barstewards are all in the money!

Branch change to a reggy. The joss onboard does the haircuts for £2 and funnily enough it's his job to tell people to get their head sharpened.

11. Ive done this before joining the RN.

Sell dirty underware on the net 15 quid a pop.
    The pervs ask for all sorts and the joy of it is you dont even have to sell ur own.

I promise u it works

12. Mug a chav just after they got their benefits.

13. The biter getting bitten, I like that. :w00t:

14. We've paid for 'em. Only seems fair to me

15. Right, i hear the local chav population are migrating towards the local pubs/burger outlets. Just off to do a bit of culling :whax: :violent3: :threaten:

16. Do a Waiting List in Derriford Theatres on a saturday {2 sessions roughly £100} , Surgeons on loads more but so what . and It's a lot more laid back than during the week , :thumright:

17. One plumbing emergency call-out £ 132.

18. Stick to my Waiting Lists , {love meeting the patients} , love my job , pays bloody peanuts , but what the hell , :angel13:

19. Do a locum shift at £40/hour.

20. In general, that's 34 minutes of chargeable work.

Not that I see said £100.