How would you deal with immigrants who commit crimes

rictic

Badgeman
slim said:
lingyai I have seen this system in action. Friends of mine who worked for many years and marry a Thai then have to go to the British embassy to try and get a visa for their spouse. Meanwhile back in the UK the Asian population seem to have no problem getting spouses from India & Pakistan into the UK following an arranged marriage. This seems to be followed by other family members from the marriage being allowed in.
Lets have a level playing field, scrap the race relations act so as to stop the race card being played

Sorry to say but Thai's bring it on themselves. They have one of the worst records going for misbehaving after arriving in the country. Even the brothels in the U.K. are p****ed off with Thai hookers and would rather not employ them cos of their attitude.
Before anyone says anything I lived and worked in Thailand for 10 years, I speak reasonably good Thai, i.e. I can sit and converse in Thai about most subjects and can read basic Thai.

stripey588

Midshipman
i work as a store detective around lancashire.

i agree that the nember of eastern european shoplifters has increased in the last 3 years i have been doing my job.

the amount of purse dippers in one lancashire town are in the majority eastern european, and repeat offenders. the motorway network is a massive bonus for them.

the HAQ family are renound throughout lancashire for using the motorway network for their shoplifting skills. and they are good.

many use children and babies when shoplifeting, as they know when caught that the police dont have child seats/babyseats for transportation in police vehicles, and so are released on street bail to appear at a local nick at a later date. also the fact that they claim not to speak english, and the police will need an interpreter, so they play on that too.

and then they never appear.

many are brought up/trained to shoplift.

3 weeks ago, a 9 and 15 year old were tracked round a town, and they were damn good at their trade.

damn right ship em home, first flight/boat/raft/log available.

dt018a9667

War Hero
With all this in this thread and others on this site three words continually crop up `Human rights act`. I think if you look further a field you will find the same.

Bottom line:
A guest/asylum seeker/immigrant - i.e. a non British citizen by birth - if they break the law in any form (ignorance of the law is no defence) that person should be forcibly re-patriated to their country of origin if found guilty. No prison sentence, just back to the country of their origin regardless of possible consequences.

Alhucoll

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
dt018a9667 said:
With all this in this thread and others on this site three words continually crop up `Human rights act`. I think if you look further a field you will find the same.

Only apply said act to legal citizens in the first place and extend its protection to those afforded the protection of the state- illegal immigrants, failed asylum seekers need not apply. Oh yeah, we'll need a new name, how about Citizens Right Act (Proctectees), aka CRAP.

rictic said:
slim said:
lingyai I have seen this system in action. Friends of mine who worked for many years and marry a Thai then have to go to the British embassy to try and get a visa for their spouse. Meanwhile back in the UK the Asian population seem to have no problem getting spouses from India & Pakistan into the UK following an arranged marriage. This seems to be followed by other family members from the marriage being allowed in.
Lets have a level playing field, scrap the race relations act so as to stop the race card being played

Sorry to say but Thai's bring it on themselves. They have one of the worst records going for misbehaving after arriving in the country. Even the brothels in the U.K. are p****ed off with Thai hookers and would rather not employ them cos of their attitude.
Before anyone says anything I lived and worked in Thailand for 10 years, I speak reasonably good Thai, i.e. I can sit and converse in Thai about most subjects and can read basic Thai.
I think you will find the immigration rules are the same for all nationalities. But I do agree that some of the naughtier Thai's have not done their countryfolk's reputationa much good. Point being though, why is it so hard to get anyone of any nationality in legaly when we throw open the doors to freeloading tosser and then let them off lightly when they offend?

RoofRat

War Hero
Do you know what frightens the shit out of me? There is only one party that is listening to these fears and has a stated aim to do something about it!
The main stream parties best start to take note before it's to late.
RoofRat

My personal message to all immigrants

Slide1.jpg
[/img]

imom1406

War Hero
RoofRat said:
Do you know what frightens the shit out of me? There is only one party that is listening to these fears and has a stated aim to do something about it!
The main stream parties best start to take note before it's to late.
RoofRat

One of the reasons people (at the moment) don't vote, is exactly as you state above Roofy, but i don't think it will be long before, the disenfranchised silent majority just get pushed over the edge and instead of not voting, cast their vote for someone like the BNP...it's not about marginal swings, it will be about non-voters finally haveing their say......scares the crap out of me too!...me, i'm nicking a boat and Fckuing off !

dubaipusser

Lantern Swinger
The United Arab Emirates have EXACTLY the right idea. You get a wok visa while you have a job here. If you don't have a job you can get a 5-year renewable residency visa if you own property. Visitors (tourists) are allowed to stay for 60 days.

If you commit a crime whilst on ANY of the above visas you risk imprisonment and if imprisoned you are invariably automatically deported upon completion of your sentence - no questions asked.

Depending on the seriousness of the crime you are allowed to apply to return but the Immigration & Police departments have the final say with no right of appeal - Come on UK - make the obvious choice and follow this excellent example.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I knew that there were some strict laws over there, but having to have a visa to own a Wok is a bit over the top

All of the above completely ignores the fact that the vast majority of the criminals in this country are English, the vast majority of the benefit cheats are English, the vast majority of the youths that cause trouble in the streets are English.

Little will change until we deal with that problem. Looking at immigrants as the cause of all our ills the the racists way of sweeping all the problems the indegenous population cause under the carpet and offering a quick fix that will never work.

Open your eyes instead of taking up the racist propoganda.

Peter

Latest Threads