How would you deal with immigrants who commit crimes

slim

War Hero
A large number of crimes seem to carried out by immigrants (Legal & Illegal) and asylum seekers. It is my view that we enough home bred scum committing crimes and filling up our prisons without importing them.
Why can we not make it a law that any asylum seeker or non British national found guilty of being involved in criminal activities be subject to immediate repatriation to country of origin. The fact that they may be going back to a death sentence should not enter into the equation.
From my views on law & order it can be construed that I am just a little to the right of Genghis Khan.
Unfortunately our home bred scum at present we have to endure, however how about giving the Falkland Islanders loads of money to move off the islands and transporting the criminals there.

andym

War Hero
Souds like a good plan to me shippers.each week the court circular is full of Lithuanians and Portugese!!!Send the buggers back!

I also see that Tescos have been caught out.They have been sacking UK workers and replacing them with Eastern Europeans!!

Squirrel

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
A large number of crimes seem to carried out by immigrants (Legal & Illegal) and asylum seekers. It is my view that we enough home bred scum committing crimes and filling up our prisons without importing them.
Why can we not make it a law that any asylum seeker or non British national found guilty of being involved in criminal activities be subject to immediate repatriation to country of origin. The fact that they may be going back to a death sentence should not enter into the equation.
From my views on law & order it can be construed that I am just a little to the right of Genghis Khan.

Slim,
I couldn't agree more mate, and ours is a view shared by many of my friends and colleagues as well. The reason we can't do it though is the Human Rights Act, the biggest pile of wishy-washy, namby-pamby tripe to be inflicted upon our great nation it its history. It fcuking maddens me mate. I'll stop now before I get upset, it's saturday night after all. :lol:

This view is also shared with the BNP, im not siding with them but a whole lot of people will, after all there is only so much the british people will put up with, and i am so far right of Ghensis that im in the next county.

UncleAlbert

War Hero
We do send the buggers back eventually.
I watched a program featuring this Croatian woman and her 12 year old daughter, they had made it here and were given a council house and the daughter was at school, she had learnt English and was doing well. Then 2 years on and they were told to gather their belongings and report to a charter flight at Heathrow. When they got to the check in they had £78 of excess baggage (all they owned) and they couldn’t pay it so the camera crew helped them out.
My point is why can`t we send them back on the next plane, to string them along for 2 years or more, letting them get settled and then sending them back is inhuman.

…………..

safewalrus

War Hero
Following that question the answer is simple - if an immigrant who has only been in the country for less than three years is convicted of any crime (no matter how petty) he/she should face IMMEDIATE repatriation together with ALL his family. After three years and less than five years, if he hasn't passed a simple test in English and the English culture and does not live in a ghetto if the crime is more than a fine of £1000 both him and all immediate family should face immediate repatriation! If he can't pass the test after five years and is under sixty years of age (can we still say that?) immediate repatriation should be carried out! those who believe in the country and want to be here (and there's plenty of those) will still be here those who don't, won't! Of course three years serving the Crown will automatically qualify for a British Passport (you'd have to be able to speak/read/write English to get into the Service)>

andym

War Hero
Cut to the quick!shoot them!The use the corpse as Fuel for the National Grid!No paperwork apart from accounting for the bullet.

Did you read the news item about the greeks and the arrivals of 'immigrants' from Turkey

Quite a quick turnabout ------------the Greeks took them to sea in the general direction of Turkey and requested the illegals disembark!!

Some drowned but the main lot were picked up by the Turkish Coast guard!! The survivors consisted of Algerians ,Turks ,Afghani's ,etc etc.

Should we send the welsh or scotish back to their repected countries if they commit a crime in England, and what about the hundreds of Republic of Ireland people who have settled here or ' over the boarder' in the North or Ireland, come to thing of it were do they stand?

Dit_Dah_Dit

Badgeman
Where do I stand Womping?

I took a low paid job for 24 years to (so I thought) protect the United Kingdom (that included the Taffs, Boggies and Jocks don't you know). From whatever the world wanted to throw at us.

Now it seems to include (our country that is) lots of other folk who wouldnt give two tiny shites if I crossed the bar naturally or otherwise.

I know who gets my vote.

mophead

Lantern Swinger
If they are found guilty of a crime for which jail is appropriate,then send them back instantly.How come crimminals have "human Rights" and victims don't?.....Discuss

dondon

MIA
:twisted: :evil: I get the 0632 bus to Derriford Hospital most mornings from St Budeaux Square , the 43 to Ernesettlle no longer stops there as it's overloaded with Eastern Europeans going to the Toshibia factory , there has got to be over 60 or 70 peaple on that bus , we are be'ing overun with these economic immigrants , [the life boat only holds so many], what happens on January the 1st when Bulgaria & Romania join our lovely club , we must be fxxxxxxxxg stupid , I am so pleased that I am in my 50s & not a youngster starting out , gone off track a bit here , so sorry , send the bxxxxxxxs back , any crime , away you go mate , we must be the stupidist country in the world ,

Latest Threads