Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will you be celebrating tonight, New Year's Eve?

Re: How will you be celebrating tonight?

The Classic:

A georgian pub in Whitehall 100 metres from Trafalger Square and Old Father Thames. Bottles of Port and and flagons of Ale. Finish with drunken rendition of 'Auld Lang Syne'.

Followed by the vomit-inducing inevitable crush in a p*ss-ridden train home to SE London. Damn.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Bezzy oppo from Raleigh who was also the best man at my wedding is coming up from Pompey. We intend to eat cheese and drink HAC mess port all evening while his missus and my missus do whatever it is girls do.

I expect this course of events to continue well into next week as, by my calculations, I have enough port and cheese to last until at least Tuesday.

My missus's best mate and her weed smoking, slightly mongoloid, husband are also coming over. I intend to put her husband in front of the wii all night with a six pack of cheap lager and leave him to his own devices. If he even thinks about sparking up a joint (or a conversation for that matter) within 200 metres of my home, I will drown him in my fish tank.

Going out for Chinese and a bop at the Riverside in Swannick with a slighty crazed ex clubs and his very normal wife, and the PO Stoker.

Silly party games like smart ass always good for a laugh. I will be cooking my world famous sea food pizza and tomatoe and cheese/garlic pizza while consuming German lager. Then in the morning we will once again be climing the nearest mountain. And probably taking a plastic bag to pick up the litter left by the crowds. Who in there right mind would leave melon slices on top of a mountain and coke cans.

angry_mac

War Hero
Unfortunately my two little daughters have put paid to several new years eve, but dont really miss it. Watch Jools Holland with the missus avec couple of bottles of vino, non stop party round mine.

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Going on the rampage to rape and pillage. With it being my birthday, I'll not be a happy bunny if I don't get locked up! All the best HO HO.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Going down the RNA club where i'm going to get smashed, dance the hornpipe and then shit my pants. Happy new year.

Only having a quiet night with Mrs WM due to work again tomorrow .... :(

Will, however will still be having an ale or two :eek:ccasion5: to see the fireworks over Parliament in the distance !

Happy New Year to all, but above all, ENJOY ........

:eek:ccasion7: :party: :drunken:

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
I am going to me sisters with me mam and dad, I will be bladdered
so much so they will have to poor me home :D

Mines over, had a quiet night because I'm off on my hols today, come midnight UK time I should be heading past Christchurch on my way to the kiakoura coast, which is one of the most scenic drives I know.

Happy new year peeps, keep safe.

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
Enjoy your holiday wet blobby I aint been to NZ for many years
anyway one and all stay well and get pis**d for new year. Happy
new to everyone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Celebrating one year of our stakeholder fora MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Celebrating 10 years of Green Engineering in Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Celebrating 70 years of partnership with a cool contest! MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Celebrating Maritime 2050 one-year-on MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Africa: celebrating co-operation between BoE and SARB MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the Commonwealth – ‘A Connected Commonwealth’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Celebrating National Inclusion Week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Celebrating success – nominations open for Highways England awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Celebrating life at BPDTS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Celebrating UK skills for nuclear MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Celebrating 30 years of the World Wide Web MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Celebrating the first female president of the APA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: DASA Download - Celebrating DASA’s 2nd Anniversary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Battle of Britain: Celebrating and Commemorating 'the Few' 75 years later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Celebrating 100 years of apprenticeships MoD News 1
soleil “Celebrating 60 Years Of Royal Navy Search And Rescue.” The Fleet Air Arm 9
soleil Royal Navy Website: "Celebrating 100 years Of Women's Achievements" The Fleet 1
F Celebrating New Year's eve The Gash Barge 0
soleil Celebrating 70 years of RNAS Yeovilton - 10th July 2010 The Fleet Air Arm 27
MoD_RSS Press release: Operation Brock – work to remove M20 contraflow starts tonight MoD News 0
u04elw2 First Drill Night Tonight! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 28
finknottle Should be worth a shufti tonight Diamond Lil's 25
REDMIST I shit the bed tonight.... The Corps 0
frogman007 Alex Jones tits look good tonight!! The Quarterdeck 4
Apple_Catchers Victor Gregg Radio 2 tonight @ 2100 History 3
Naval_Gazer Sky Movies Drama & Romance tonight at 2000 - 'Men of Honor' Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
soleil ITV: The West Country Tonight: "Naval Student Life?" SCC and URNU 1
soleil SoS Defence On The Panel On Question Time BBC1 Tonight Current Affairs 9
soleil Navy News: "Gannet Meets Baywatch - One Show BBC1 Tonight" The Fleet Air Arm 5
Gombear Tonight's Match Diamond Lil's 12
Nick_Rueth BBC2 9pm tonight Submariners 2
NotmeChief What to have for dinner tonight Health & Fitness 4
tommo 66 years ago tonight........ History 4
soleil Doctors and Nurses at War: ITV tonight 2235 The Corps 13
soleil Possibly interesting programme on Bin Laden on BBC2 tonight The Quarterdeck 3
Montigny_La_Palisse Christmas do tonight - Which tactic to employ? Diamond Lil's 15
pinkprincess I was the model at an Ann Summers party tonight... Diamond Lil's 69
jambosun HMS ILLUSTRIOUS on National Geographic Tonight 2100 Current Affairs 0
scouse Spare gooners ticket for tonight Sports and Adventure Training 5
Welshy Royal Navy Rescue Submarine : BBC 1 tonight Submariners 0
N Tonight its Sangria,red wine and cheap beer, Diamond Lil's 21
mackem Handed in my notice tonight!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
2_deck_dash What to do tonight? Diamond Lil's 20
soleil Devonport/Faslane - item on tonight's Ch. 4 News at 1900 Current Affairs 10
S WARZONE....2100 tonight Channel 5 Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 38
Ballistic Movie tonight Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 5
Grim_Reaper Top Gear/Royal beach assault repeat tonight. The Corps 5
soleil Who Wants to be a Millionaire-Armed Forces Special-Tonight Current Affairs 50
golden_rivet don't forget what you MUST do tonight The Quarterdeck 10
D Five years ago Tonight The Corps 3