How will anyone notice.....?

Yippee. I now have a disorder to prove I am special!

Just like everyone else . . .

PS - Can I claim benefits with my new-found disability?

Been offered outside for fisticuffs cos of my 'dark' humour , now I keep my gob shut and they still want to duff me up , this is just my family you understand... 1 ex RP , 1 ex GA , 1 ex WE and 2 ex perc , am I a special case ?.

can lose their inhibition, become more impulsive and struggle with social situations.

are they talking about Jack as a general example?

Wrecks "anywhere, anytime?" I have heard that about you, just let me think it will come to me eventually or not?:p

Does this mean I'm entitled to a spackers blue card so I can park anywhere, anytime?
Wrecks not totally true can park most places most of the time, there are time limits and exception where you will get a parking ticket, unless parking bay is filled by those that do not give a shit or mothers/fathers with children who seem to have become the newest disabled bunch.

Some bonuses most tolls including London pay zone are either free or are free for a small token, e.g for Tamar crossing I get up to 100 per year for 3 years for £4, never used my allowance do not go to pointy head land that often. Bridge to Wales free when showing blue badge.

Wrecks not totally true can park most places most of the time, there are time limits and exception where you will get a parking ticket, unless parking bay is filled by those that do not give a shit or mothers/fathers with children who seem to have become the newest disabled bunch.

Some bonuses most tolls including London pay zone are either free or are free for a small token, e.g for Tamar crossing I get up to 100 per year for 3 years for £4, never used my allowance do not go to pointy head land that often. Bridge to Wales free when showing blue badge.
I was being sarcastic Sumo, as some seem to park where and when they like, unfortunately there is no sarky emoticon thingy ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blackrat Diamond Lil's 14
T Blue Jokes 0
SILVER_FOX Current Affairs 2