How useful is this? Discuss..

It makes me laugh that the police want to do something! Perhaps by monitoring and watching; which is of course something very akin to 'Dogging'

JonnoJonno

Banned
I hate Dogging.

How am I supposed to concentrate on my knife work, whilst forever needing to be cognisant of who is where and holding what? It's a Health & Safety minefield I tell you.

Rumrat

War Hero
sussex2 said:
It makes me laugh that the police want to do something! Perhaps by monitoring and watching; which is of course something very akin to 'Dogging'

I thought "dogging meets" were very civic minded, they keep peeping Toms off the street.
Or at least all in one street.

There was a young gay man of Frome who took a prostitute up to his room. They argued all night as to who had the right, to do which, and with what, to whom.
ps How they got to that sticky situation in the first place is not recorded!

Rumrat

War Hero
sussex2 said:
There was a young gay man of Frome who took a prostitute up to his room. They argued all night as to who had the right, to do which, and with what, to whom.
ps How they got to that sticky situation in the first place is not recorded!

If by inserting this limerick into the thread you sort to raise the overall standard of RR, well done.
It's not the usual ribald crap full of swear words like cunt and fuck and prick, you know the words that offend. :D

Any chance you could give us her number?

Latest Threads