How useful is this? Discuss..

Laughed when I read it.
However, is the terminology “stranger sex†correct.

I may be wrong, but I thought “dogging†was when a couple had sex in a public area and got their kicks knowing that a stranger (voyeur) was watching.

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
I had hopes that it was the case of a stranger, of the opposite sex, approaching and offering to relieve the tension. There may be hope for me yet ;))

(granny) said:
I had hopes that it was the case of a stranger, of the opposite sex, approaching and offering to relieve the tension. There may be hope for me yet ;))
Granny, if you’re anything like me, you would have wished there was a stranger watching last time you had sex, so they could remind you what it was like. :(

It makes me laugh that the police want to do something! Perhaps by monitoring and watching; which is of course something very akin to 'Dogging'

I hate Dogging.

How am I supposed to concentrate on my knife work, whilst forever needing to be cognisant of who is where and holding what? It's a Health & Safety minefield I tell you.

sussex2 said:
It makes me laugh that the police want to do something! Perhaps by monitoring and watching; which is of course something very akin to 'Dogging'
I thought "dogging meets" were very civic minded, they keep peeping Toms off the street.
Or at least all in one street.

There was a young gay man of Frome who took a prostitute up to his room. They argued all night as to who had the right, to do which, and with what, to whom.
ps How they got to that sticky situation in the first place is not recorded!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Diamond Lil's 0
clanky Bases / Shore Est 13
LancashireHussar History 16