How useful is this? Discuss..

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sussex2, May 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

More useful than tits on a fish, quite funny as well.
  2. Laughed when I read it.
    However, is the terminology “stranger sex†correct.

I may be wrong, but I thought “dogging†was when a couple had sex in a public area and got their kicks knowing that a stranger (voyeur) was watching.
  3. We need a sympathetic worker at Ordnance Survey to add something like this to the key of the Explorer Maps.
  4. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

I had hopes that it was the case of a stranger, of the opposite sex, approaching and offering to relieve the tension. There may be hope for me yet ;))
  5. Can't you reach the tap for your bag? :D
  6. Granny, if you’re anything like me, you would have wished there was a stranger watching last time you had sex, so they could remind you what it was like. :(
  7. Should be made official.I can't tell you the hours of frustration I have suffered trying to find a bit of stranger sex.
  8. It would it make it easier to find where the Mrs has disappeared to.
  9. I quite like strange sex, but I'm not too sure I'd like stranger sex.
  10. That could be another thread altogether; What constitutes Strange Sex?
  11. 'One man's meat...' and all that.
  12. Sorry, I meant "What constitutes Strange Sex?" could be a new thread.
  13. What about the two veg?
  14. You're talking bollocks. :lol:
  15. :D :D PMSL
  16. It makes me laugh that the police want to do something! Perhaps by monitoring and watching; which is of course something very akin to 'Dogging'
  17. I hate Dogging.

How am I supposed to concentrate on my knife work, whilst forever needing to be cognisant of who is where and holding what? It's a Health & Safety minefield I tell you.
  18. I thought "dogging meets" were very civic minded, they keep peeping Toms off the street.
    Or at least all in one street.
  19. There was a young gay man of Frome who took a prostitute up to his room. They argued all night as to who had the right, to do which, and with what, to whom.
    ps How they got to that sticky situation in the first place is not recorded!