How twee

Driving home from work last Wednesday its pissing down I joined the A38 just past Trurelfoot roundabout just ahead of me doing about 30 MPH are 2 black limmos its a duel carriageway so I overtake them and see a motorcycle and sidecar in the fcuking sidecar is a whicker coffin and both rider and pillion are in tuxedoes and fcuking soaked obviously on there way to Bodmin crematorium how fcuking nice and typically cornish It put a real smile on my face bless em

KATWEEZIL

Lantern Swinger
Driving home from work last Wednesday its pissing down I joined the A38 just past Trurelfoot roundabout just ahead of me doing about 30 MPH are 2 black limmos its a duel carriageway so I overtake them and see a motorcycle and sidecar in the fcuking sidecar is a whicker coffin and both rider and pillion are in tuxedoes and fcuking soaked obviously on there way to Bodmin crematorium how fcuking nice and typically cornish It put a real smile on my face bless em
Something like this Stan? -

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Motorcycle-Hearse.jpg

I'm always a bit apprehensive overtaking a funeral cortage.................it's as if I'm trying to get to the (my) grave before them. :angel11: