How to wind up the old 'uns

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
How to wind up the old 'uns 101

1. Post a stupid and puerile question, e.g. I am attending an interview for blah blah blah, should I get my toenails cut? :jocolor:

2. View numerous replies from ancient mariners who will normally arc up at such a stupid question. :blob6:

3. Express innocent surprise at their antagonism. :angel7:

4. Receive at least one sympathetic reply together with several more telling you to get your shit together. :pirat:

5. Acknowledge your sympathisers whilst at the same time innocently asking your detractors what you have said wrong. :?:

6. Piss yourself laughing at having instigated another internecine forum discussion on a) whether you exist and 2) whether you are sane or otherwise fit for purpose. :pain10:

7. Job done. :headbang:

Tanzi said:

1. Post a stupid and puerile question, e.g. I am attending an interview for blah blah blah, should I get my toenails cut? :jocolor:

2. View numerous replies from ancient mariners who will normally arc up at such a stupid question. :blob6:

4. Receive at least one sympathetic reply together with several more telling you to get your shit together. :pirat:

5. Acknowledge your sympathisers whilst at the same time innocently asking your detractors what you have said wrong. :?:

6. Piss yourself laughing at having instigated another internecine forum discussion on a) whether you exist and 2) whether you are sane or otherwise fit for purpose. :pain10:

BEWARE YOUNG UN! OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS DEFEAT YOUTHFUL ENTHUSIASM. :tp: :toilet: :threaten:

Nutty

PS while your drinking your Bundy rubbish we get the real McCoy follow the link

Proper Pussers

When that is gone we can purchase a 1 litre Bottle of Woods 54% dark rum for 23 Australian Dollars

Tough standing on your head all the time in the Land of the Upsidedown People.

Ant_H

Lantern Swinger
Tanzi said:
Ahh the good old harsh, firm but let's not forget fair approach, definately the best way.

Tanzi said:

You've just made a powerful enemy my friend. Smithers, do something!

Tanzi said:

Hey! At least you can spell and punctuate; that get's my vote. I now only have two aims in life; firstly to piss off as many young people as possible and secondly to collect my RN Retired Pay for longer than I served.

wardmaster said:
Tanzi said:

Hey! At least you can spell and punctuate; that get's my vote. I now only have two aims in life; firstly to piss off as many young people as possible and secondly to collect my RN Retired Pay for longer than I served.
It is called spell check and grammar!!

Yep sure is good to pick up a pension wondering what shall I do today.

Of course we have a certain person nearby who never started work til he was forty and only because the dole told him go get that job or no money.

Now all we hear is I wish I had enough money to buy blah blah blah.

Should have started work long ago then shoudn't you!

1. Post a stupid and puerile question, e.g. I am attending an interview for blah blah blah, should I get my toenails cut?

I remember my first parade. One person was told to go away and have a wash you dirty person. He was never seen again. Rumour has it he joined the ARMY :bball:

shag_shacker said:
god i hate these stupid threads where the instigator cant be bothered to dio some digging around first before posting a idiotic request
What are threads? Oh, I get you. I should be using Google to find out before asking anyone (link):

Threads: togs: informal terms for clothing.
Well, that was easier than I thought. In that case, don't buy stupid threads then. Visit a decent clothing shop instead of Louis Bernard.

(Or have I lost the thread somewhere?)

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
You bastard, Nutty. Best I can do with Bundy is 57% O.P or the more exotic (and more expensive) Inner Circle at 75.9%. This is equivalent to Barcardi 151 but dark rum. What would I give to taste the real McCoy agen. :happy8: :happy8: :happy8:

Tanzi said:

as Alfred E Nueman said Tanzi "what me worry" :angel4: :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
andym Current Affairs 3
Rincewind Charity 57
Oberons_Knob Submariners 21