Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to view subscribed threads?

Hi, I joined today and quickly looked for a few threads to read tomorrow when I am a bit more awake. Is the any way of viewing threads you have subscribed to or is there a better way of bookmarking them?

Thanks

Ships_Cat

War Hero
In the top banner you should see New Posts, Private Messages etc, then quick links with a down arrow. Pull down the menu you should see Todays posts, Subscribed threads. Click Subscribed threads.....

Bad CO

Admin
I assume that you're talking about on the website instead of the Android App?

If so the advice above is accurate but I've added a couple of screenshots below:

subscribe.jpg

subscribed.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Peer-to-peer engagement in youth justice – a frontline view MoD News 0
soleil Shipwrecked Mariners' Society - Ultimate Sea View Competition 2020 - Deadline For Entries – Monday 31st August, 11.59pm! Hobbies & The Great Indoors 0
MoD_RSS Portal enhancement View My Applications now available to all users MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bird's eye view of Cheshire's £43 million M6 junction improvement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: reminder to view contract performance reports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Quinquennial Review – GAD takes the long view MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Residents invited to view Perry Barr and Witton flood scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary: building blocks for Yemen solution are in view MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary: Building blocks for Yemen solution are in view MoD News 0
soleil Scottish Sun: "Birdseye View - Breathtaking Aerial Pictures Of Scotland Taken By Daredevil WW1 Pilot Who Survived Nine Crashes" The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS News story: The Long View - a lifetime of work in optronics is recognised in annual award MoD News 0
C The View From A 'Jungly' Cockpit 1958-2008 The Book Club 0
MoD_RSS Speech: A view of U.S. national defence from friends and allies MoD News 0
Trainer NEM is not going down so well in certain quarters.... View from the UPO Finance & Pensions 61
DemobJob Demob Job - view our latest job alert for ex-military The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
T FATs, an FAA candidate's view 2015! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
Stirlin IS propaganda : Charlie Winters view. Current Affairs 4
DemobJob CivvyJobs - View our latest job alert - 19 Sept 2014 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
slim A View from a Fart The Quarterdeck 28
soleil Mail: "Google SUB View: Explore Chatham's Last Naval Submarine" Submariners 3
T An aussie's view of the UK Current Affairs 24
B If anyone could give me their advice and point of view? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
Scouse_Castaway Periscope View Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 9
trelawney126 Camp Bastion. Medics view of Casualties in Afghanistan Current Affairs 0
R Field of view Health & Fitness 22
Maxi_77 Improving Weather, improving view. Diamond Lil's 8
P Naval Service view of the RAF The Quarterdeck 161
Niner_Domestic A Canuck's view on our Submarine Service Submariners 7
P The Naval Service's view of the Army The Quarterdeck 35
flynavy view it before it gets removed The Fleet Air Arm 18
brazenhussy Harry in Afghan- a different view Diamond Lil's 7
The_Caretaker Whats your view Diamond Lil's 5
Scud RASing/Seamen Spec's - the view from the other side The Fleet 5
N A Three Badges View of 21st Century Diamond Lil's 46
A I like how there are 3 recent threads for the exact same thing. This is beyond not using the search box. Joining the Royal Navy 19
Naval_Gazer Number of views for threads not incrementing Site Issues 5
C Eye Test (Merged Threads) The Fleet Air Arm 118
Stirling Current Affairs and other serious threads. Diamond Lil's 10
F Missing threads Site Issues 3
SONAR-BENDER OLD MAN IN UNIFORM ERROR (3 threads merged) Diamond Lil's 33
frogman007 Can we have more Storming Norman threads? Current Affairs 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Multiple Threads - Arctic Convoy Medals Site Issues 2
Seaweed 'History' Threads Don't Paint in 'Last 50' Site Issues 2
S Germany 'Euro War' Merged Threads The Quarterdeck 83
Naval_Gazer Defence Select Committee Report, SDSR and NSS ( Merged Threads) Current Affairs 7
W Labour Party Offer To HMAF & Veterans (Merged Threads) Current Affairs 20
finknottle Pension Changes (merged threads) Current Affairs 46
soleil CDS Says BZ - Merged Threads Current Affairs 2
soleil Navy Grandees Letter (3 Merged Threads) Current Affairs 36
W Stealth Sub Hits Stealth Rock (submerged threads) Current Affairs 84