How to save a bob or two.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Jan 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good to see that the justice system works, but only if you are NOT an MP. Why are they not cell sharing with fraudulent MPs that claimed for motgage expenses on mortgage-free properties. Is it me or does anyone else think that it stinks?

2. The MPs consider themselves to be a special case.They configured their expenses rules so as to ensure there were enough grey areas that any fraud could be explained away by "I have done nothing wrong,it was all within the rules"They also think that the sight of MPs being hauled into court would lower the electorates opinion of Parliament and bring it ito disrepute.It looks as though the ones that fiddled Mortgage payments may still yet find Plod on their doorstep but don't hold your breath.

3. I had no idea that you got such small sentences for fraud! Only two years and eight months for 18 counts of fraud what a joke, the cnut should be doing at least a year for each of them. Its one thing I'll give to the Americans, they catch you playing with the books and your lucky if you get anything under ten years. I hope they're constantly arseraped for their entire stay.

4. MPs get a bit less for fraud.

Anyway; good result and I hope the message is clocked by others.

Culdrose Base, eh.

5. Ah but you see they're only morally guilty as they warped, corrupted and bent the rules but didn't break them per se. Still couldn't hurt to hang a couple of them as a warning to the others.

6. They also think that the sight of MPs being hauled into court would lower the electorates opinion of Parliament and bring it ito disrepute..[/quote]
    Can the electorate's opinion of Parliment and of MPs get any lower?

7. They forgot to say the magic words - "It was a genuine mistake." :lol:

8. Can the electorate's opinion of Parliment and of MPs get any lower?[/quote] :evil: No :!: I curse the snivelling pigs bastard curs . I long for the day when one of the scumbags knocks my door to tell me about "hard choices!" Trash :twisted:

9. But they is from St Vincent, they is brothers, so all's cool.
    Calm down you bitches :roll: :D

10. A boy named Alison :?: :roll:

11. O'Nails?

12. Ah, an anagram

13. Oh really?

14. [quote = "diesel"] Ah, um anagrama [/ quote]

Irmãs são irmãos. : wink:
    E não faço 8O chinês

15. It's legal now, sweetcheeks :wink: