how to make the most of a shi*T party

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by CareerRecruit, Sep 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. own up

100.0%
  2. keep quiet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i just came bakc from a party early haveing had a BJ off one big breasted lady and a good seeing to of another not so big breasted they where mother and daughter, haha still the party was ok an engagement( not myy own i mighht add) should i play dumb or own up to such a crime?

:thumright:

2. You just have!

2BM

3. i mean to the slags( i mean women ) involved

4. And you think this is the first time they've done this because...........?
    Perhaps they're at home now laughing about having the same guy??? And worst still comparing notes on how bad you were? :thumright:

5. A gentleman would never discuss his love life in public, as you're a mongtard wannabe (With a serious fantasy sex life, by the look of this thread) go for it.
    Are you on medication? If not, you should be.

6. strongly suggest you see the doc - feeling itchy? :w00t:

7. I was thinking more for the treatment of his psychosis, but he should probably pay a visit to the STD Clinic as well.

8. I call BS.

9. How many people to go to a party with their mum?

10. How many women would want to shag a bloke their mum had? YUK!
    If its true, which I doubt, they will be comparing notes on you - and I suspect if you have to tell everyone about it - you were proably crap. lol

11. i should really not post on here when im drunk, you need to get to the north east mor often i know alot of girls who quite comfortably go on the pull with there mothers, and now that i think about it... yeah discusting but at the time it seemed a good idea haha plus i only found out they where related after the event and then i decided it was a good time to leave

oh and NBZ for PC reasons its STI now not STD , dont ask me why.

would be good if the MODS could delete this thread.... though i doubt it will cause loads of grief can be thrown my way

12. Sounds like you made this story up? Did you even leave the house tonight?

13. ..probably did but hit the Gangway Arms on his way home.

14. Reminds me of a night out I had in my youth.

I met this woman who, despite being in her forties, was very attractive to a 19 year old me. We got talking, and were having a good time together, laughing and drinking, when suddenly, out of the blue, she asked me if I fancied a "Sportsmans' Double". When I showed my ignorance of this phrase, she explained that it was a slang term for a sexual encounter with a mother and daughter combination. I was in the back of a Taxi round to her place, quick as a flash, and as we went inside, she shouted up the stairs "Mum, get your arse down here! I've got someone here who wants to meet you!"

15. her name wasnt mary ane rotten crotch was it? what with the northeast only been twice and that was enough

16. hahaha a classic joke....

North East,you cant polish a terd......