How to Make iPhone Ringtone From DVD Music/Music/Video?

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Ninja_Stoker, Dec 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Hey, does anyone know how to make iPhone ringtones from DVD Music/Music/Video?

What we could do with is frequent random posts to keep us all informed how to do this, it would greatly benefit us all & we could then laugh when elderly people post irate comments about it.

Rather than have a "Best of" Sub- Forum, why not have a "How to copy DVDs" sub forum? This way those that do not wish to read inane posts would then keep their blood pressure normal by simply not reading them - a bit like the Newbies Section.

Bagsy me as Moderator.
  2. No mate, I've seen nothing about this kind of thing. You'd think there'd be a gap in the market for it and someone could make a bit of cash if they paid some chinese kid tenner a day to spam the scrotum out of a few internet forums.

Hang on... I have a plan.
  3. Ninja_Stoker

You would think there was a gap in the market - trouble is that everone probably thinks my thread is spam, so they won't bother reading it.

Just to think, there's over 9,000 registered users on here who may not know about how to copy DVDs etc.

Mind you if I was a 'serial spammer', I'd aim for the wider readership of a forum with a membership like arrse but with the "anger management" aspects that is frequently seen on other military forums.
  4. Good thinking batman! I'm bound to get a good response if I post it somewhere with a bunch of deranged war-damaged passive-aggressive types.

I'm all over it like a tramp on chips.
  5. What's a DVD?
  6. Ninja_Stoker

I rest my grip...

At least this guy knows what he's on about:

7. It's not as good as mine:

People want to show their chav tendancies and utter wankishness anytime and anywhere with their tossers hairstyles, tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks, and other things they have bought on tick at an APR of 790% with their benefits. Your phone's ringtone is also really important to show what an irritating clownshoes you are. So how to make your own unique ringtone to annoy the piss out of everyone in public becomes a really important thing.

Today I will spam you to death with a load of old bollocks that you are unlikely to understand becasue A) You don't care and B) Drinking, sleeping with members of the opposite sex or actually getting out and doing some phys is more important.

Let's make our own iPhone ringtone together, I'll teach you to suck eggs for a bit, making it look like I'm helping you but actually lining my own pocket preying on your materialistic tendancies.

Things you need:
    1. A speed addiction
    2.No Friends
    3. An ASBO

Step 1: Get onto the bus

Step 2: Look for someone fcuking around with his iphone

Step 3: Listen to his ringtone

Step 4: If you like it, wait for him to get off the bus, follow him to a convenient place and mug him

1. If he is bigger than you, you might need some of your cheap cider addled mates to help.

2. Never do it to members of the Armed Forces, they will beat the piss out of you.
  8. Can't suss this mobile phone bollix. As soon as I get 10m away from the base station in the hall the fecking thing says "out of range". Is there a spam..sorry, website..wot tells you how to use it on the bus????
  9. The electricity is coming to our town soon, so I will then be very interested. Could I in the mean time get some information from you about these Hairstyles you are promoting?

PS. By Bus do you mean the Omnibus that drops near the outskirts twice a week?
  10. Bloody hell Rummers, you have an omnibus now. What happened to your charabanc trips?
  11. Regrettably they are no more, and to be honest I did not enjoy them terrifically.
    As you know the weather is not to be depended on, and on a few of the excursions I went on I got drenched.
    Being black they made me sit on the roof and with that and the low bridges it was not to my taste. I lost concentration a few times and ended up walking home. :cry: :cry:
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What's an iphone?
  13. For talking I believe. Either you phone or iphone, depends on who cracks first
  14. Thick cnut, its the one before kphone, whats the matter with you? :roll: :twisted:

The J phone was a non starter.

15. Thank fcuk for the edit option, nearly dropped a bollik, infront of that pongyo. :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D