How to make friends and influence people...

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
Oh dear.

Major fail today...

A new face (I didn't notice if he was a PO or CPO to be honest) passed my office with a sandwich in his hand. I asked if the sandwich van had arrived (it's been late recently). He asked what brought me here and I told him that it was the job. He thought I was a nutter.

He commented that there were sexy men on site. I said, "Where?"

He said, "Well, there's me!"

Perhaps laughing was the wrong response...

Oops.

I didn't mean it in a personal way. I'm not at work to pull and don't look at the lads in that way. My bad.

malspal

Lantern Swinger
pinkprincess said:
Oh dear.

Major fail today...

A new face (I didn't notice if he was a PO or CPO to be honest) passed my office with a sandwich in his hand. I asked if the sandwich van had arrived (it's been late recently). He asked what brought me here and I told him that it was the job. He thought I was a nutter.

He commented that there were sexy men on site. I said, "Where?"

He said, "Well, there's me!"

Perhaps laughing was the wrong response...
:

Oops.

I didn't mean it in a personal way. I'm not at work to pull and don't look at the lads in that way. My bad.
Wouldn't be a real CPO, probably a Tiff!! :wink:
Sad to hear that the NAAFI wagon has trurned into a sandwich van :cry

malspal

Lantern Swinger
Jimmy_Green said:
sgtpepperband said:
You must be working in the wrong place, love. We're all stunners where I work... :wink:

And for all RRers that didn't already know, that's SPB on the right.
Have a heart, some of us are having breakfast and have the rest of the day to face :D

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
pinkprincess said:
sgtpepperband said:
...you'll be screaming when I sit on your face though, Wrecker! :twisted:
If the photo evidence is to be believed, anyone would scream if you sat on their face!
I may be tiny, but there's 15 stones pushing it in... :twisted:

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
malspal said:
Dont cry Malspal! The sandwich van may not be 'the norm' we are a bit special :wink:

*is trying to cheer you up after the shock of seeing SPB in his spandex and hearing about the sandwich van, I chose the easier of the two :twisted: :lol: :p *

malspal

Lantern Swinger
pinkprincess said:
malspal said:
Dont cry Malspal! The sandwich van may not be 'the norm' we are a bit special :wink:

*is trying to cheer you up after the shock of seeing SPB in his spandex and hearing about the sandwich van, I chose the easier of the two :twisted: :lol: :p *
Now I can face my day :D

malspal

Lantern Swinger
sgtpepperband said:
pinkprincess said:
sgtpepperband said:
If the photo evidence is to be believed, anyone would scream if you sat on their face!
Reminds me of a quote from Freddie Trueman when someone commented on the size of his back-side.
"It takes a big hammer to knock in a big nail!".

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
malspal said:
sgtpepperband said:
pinkprincess said:
sgtpepperband said:
Reminds me of a quote from Freddie Trueman when someone commented on the size of his back-side.
"It takes a big hammer to knock in a big nail!".
Are you implying that this applies to SPB? Is there something you boys aren't telling me? :wink: :twisted: :lol:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
PP: Don't listen to 'em - it wasn't me, I swear! I wasn't there! I was down the hole at Northwood when it happened! Honest, guv... I'm a Policeman; I wouldn't lie to you, would I?! :shock: :twisted:

sgtpepperband said:
PP: Don't listen to 'em - it wasn't me, I swear! I wasn't there! I was down the hole at Northwood when it happened! Honest, guv... I'm a Policeman; I wouldn't lie to you, would I?! :shock: :twisted:
Don't you mean:

I didn't do it ...
You didn't see me do it ...
You can't prove I did it .... ?

;) :razz: