Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How to gain weight to reach 60kg

You just use trick mirrors and live in fantasy land.
I think I will go on a sea food diet

Been the same weight, whatever I eat for the last 30 or so years :) I class myself as getting overweight if I ever get to 11 stone, but that's only happened once or twice.

And I won't bite (pun intended) on the sea food diet ;)

Been the same weight, whatever I eat for the last 30 or so years :) I class myself as getting overweight if I ever get to 11 stone, but that's only happened once or twice.

11 stone I remember passing through that at about 16yrs, left Ganges at 11.5 stone, after that onward and up never saw them again on scales, other than passing through to higher numbers, currently make more than 2 of you?

Yup, me too! If I still had my uniform it would still fit! My weight hardly varies, anyway, as with age, it is just a number!
I was showing some old photos recently, one of which was in Groton about 30 years ago. Friend's wife said 'you had on a shirt like that one last week' .......... yup, same one!!

Agree with the see food diet, except I HATE sea-food!

Yup, me too! If I still had my uniform it would still fit! My weight hardly varies, anyway, as with age, it is just a number!
I was showing some old photos recently, one of which was in Groton about 30 years ago. Friend's wife said 'you had on a shirt like that one last week' .......... yup, same one!!

Agree with the see food diet, except I HATE sea-food!

My uniform if I still had it, might be in the attic, would fit someone?

Latest Threads