How to gain weight to reach 60kg

Hello everyone. I've had my medical recently which I passed so I'll post back about my weight like I said I would for clarity just to help anyone in the future if they have a concern like mine. So the doctor took my height and weight and it put me at a bmi of 20. I weighed 56kg at the time but this is slightly lower for me because it was later in the day and all that. He said he was concerned about me being underweight at first but he said it was fine. He also took a waist measurement which I've heard is also taken for those that have a bmi in the overweight category. So I am uncertain if this is taken if there is a weight concern or just routine. So because I would have had to been more than a stone lighter to be underweight there isn't any concern. The only problem I could imagine would be if the bmi would be in the underweight category (obviously). Or if it was borderline around 18 or if the doctor had anyone concern about someone looking underweight and too skinny.

I hope this can help anyone with weight concerns.

Hey,

To add to Megan’s comment and for future reference; I recently had my medical and I weighed 55 kg. I am 5 ft 8 so my BMI was around 18.3. The doctor wasn’t too concerned but just said don’t loose anymore weight. So as long as you are above what they class as the “underweight” (BMI ~18) category, you should be fine! My weight fluctuates like crazy but since my medical, my boyfriend came back from his Phase 1 training for Easter so we ate anything and everything over 2 weeks is. I am pretty sure my weight is much higher now than before - doctors orders though ;)!

Hey,

To add to Megan’s comment and for future reference; I recently had my medical and I weighed 55 kg. I am 5 ft 8 so my BMI was around 18.3. The doctor wasn’t too concerned but just said don’t loose anymore weight. So as long as you are above what they class as the “underweight” (BMI ~18) category, you should be fine! My weight fluctuates like crazy but since my medical, my boyfriend came back from his Phase 1 training for Easter so we ate anything and everything over 2 weeks is. I am pretty sure my weight is much higher now than before - doctors orders though ;)!
Never had that problem, Cornish Pasty and clotted cream will help you but never did me any favours, good luck
stop eating rabbit food ?

You just use trick mirrors and live in fantasy land.
I think I will go on a sea food diet
Been the same weight, whatever I eat for the last 30 or so years :) I class myself as getting overweight if I ever get to 11 stone, but that's only happened once or twice.

And I won't bite (pun intended) on the sea food diet ;)

Been the same weight, whatever I eat for the last 30 or so years :) I class myself as getting overweight if I ever get to 11 stone, but that's only happened once or twice.

11 stone I remember passing through that at about 16yrs, left Ganges at 11.5 stone, after that onward and up never saw them again on scales, other than passing through to higher numbers, currently make more than 2 of you?

Yup, me too! If I still had my uniform it would still fit! My weight hardly varies, anyway, as with age, it is just a number!
I was showing some old photos recently, one of which was in Groton about 30 years ago. Friend's wife said 'you had on a shirt like that one last week' .......... yup, same one!!

Agree with the see food diet, except I HATE sea-food!

Yup, me too! If I still had my uniform it would still fit! My weight hardly varies, anyway, as with age, it is just a number!
I was showing some old photos recently, one of which was in Groton about 30 years ago. Friend's wife said 'you had on a shirt like that one last week' .......... yup, same one!!

Agree with the see food diet, except I HATE sea-food!
My uniform if I still had it, might be in the attic, would fit someone?