How to disable a woman.

...I was kinda hoping to get ringside seats for a couple of mate-s/lots and Moi actually. :lol:

That's what you get listening to Elton John mid-afternoon. :cry:

Hahahaha. :lol: .....let me...hahahahahaha........colllect myself.......hahahahahaaaa, you all sh*t up now, fella, huh ? : :cyclopsani:

Awww.Bless. An' there was me thinking you all unshockable.:wink:

WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
I just need to know if I've got enough time to get tickets printed :wink:
Fcuk that i want a private viewing mate!!
Fair enough, no breathing down me neck or touching tho'
It wont be you i'll be touching i can assure you of that!!
Spit roast, DP or bog standard 2's up (bagsy I go first)
Well seeing as she has a minge like a hippos yawn i'm guessing there wont be any great need to queue up mate as she could probably take more than her fair share all at once!! 8O 8O

X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
Well seeing as she has a minge like a hippos yawn i'm guessing there wont be any great need to queue up mate as she could probably take more than her fair share all at once!! 8O 8O
Fair shout, I'm off home now so I'll dig me ski's and safety harness out :lol:

WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
I would have though a flying helmet and some snorkelling gear would be more appropriate

X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
I would have thought a flying helmet and some snorkelling gear would be more appropriate

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Taloolah said:
XRD :Go back to the boiler room and secret wanking into a moist towel.Solitary activities obviously suit you more. :roll: :D
Obviously not an ex-stoker or else you'd know that boiler rooms aren't that good for cracking one out in. It's 20 years plus since I had steam ship so I can't remember the best places, but not boiler rooms! On a 22 any of the clankies special sea dutyman positions are good. Particularly if you manage to bar yourself over down the tiller flat when the QM's closed up. Forward of the port evap was always a favourite of mine too. :)

X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
I would have though a flying helmet and some snorkelling gear would be more appropriate
I'll go for safe sex and wear a submarine escape suit, you can breathe normally on the ascent

Wrecker, so glad to see you sorting out the tickets.....methinks a couple of pictures of participants would be a nice touch....can't imagine what constitutes thier 'good side', but am sure a possie of pigeon-chested studs are bound to be crowd- pullers. :wink: :lol:

'Well seeing as she has a minge like a hippos yawn ...'....as I said.....cat's chance in hell of your ever getting a viewing. :roll:

Or are you really talking abut your ladyboy girlfriend, XRD ? :lol: .....it's not very nice to kiss and tell like that. :D 8O

Taloolah said:
Wrecker, so glad to see you sorting out the tickets.....methinks a couple of pictures of participants would be a nice touch....can't imagine what constitutes thier 'good side', but am sure a possie of pigeon-chested studs are bound to be crowd- pullers. :wink: :lol:

'Well seeing as she has a minge like a hippos yawn ...'....as I said.....cat's chance in hell of your ever getting a viewing. :roll:

Or are you really talking abut your ladyboy girlfriend, XRD ? :lol: .....it's not very nice to kiss and tell like that. :D 8O

Can't beat a good looking bird with a nice big c0ck on her.....I love sucking womens c0cks, not blokes though, that's fukking gay!

21_Man said:
Cancel her credit/debit cards?
Surely that's going TOO far! 8O 8O 8O

I'm so glad I'm not afflicted by the terrible sounding mental afflication of heterosexuality. All these discussions about knocking off Ex-es, how the Other Half lives and avatar's depicting a man on his knees raising his wife's dropped handbag as a peace offering has me both seriously concerned about the welfare of the weaker gender (men) and in stitches, laughing at your adventures in married bliss. :D

Alfacharlie said:
BUMP.

More advice please, for the female gobshite who keeps stinking the gym floor out!
Up end her and pour a bottle of Domestos down her crack, kills 99% of household germs.

edited for mong spelling