Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Become a 'Textbook Janner', The Definitive Guide

lsadirty

War Hero
Bergen said:
Isadirty - And old Mr. Slee was your Debnport butcher??

The very same, in Marlborough Street. One of his relatives worked in there part time - he was one of the science masters at St Bonifaces ! I think they had another shop down Cumberland Gardens ?

Bergen

ADC
And another shop on Fore Street in Torpoint and a brother who was a vet in Plymouth.

World traveller - I've been to Muckle Flugga :salute:

RM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Ofsted: School leaders determined pupils won’t become 'the COVID generation' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Norfolk households urged not to become accidental waste criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lincolnshire households urged not to become accidental criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Essex households urged not to become accidental waste criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cambridgeshire households urged not to become accidental criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Northamptonshire households urged not to become accidental criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Suffolk households urged not to become accidental waste criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bedfordshire households urged not to become accidental criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yorkshire households urged not to become ‘accidental’ waste criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Three new benzodiazepines to become Class C drugs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stephen Lightfoot to become Chair MoD News 0
soleil FB: RNR: "No Summer Rest For Reservist Cadets Aiming To Become Officers" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
MoD_RSS British Embassy Warsaw launches 'Don't Become a Victim of Modern Slavery' campaign MoD News 0
K How can my son become an F35B AET? The Fleet Air Arm 71
MoD_RSS DSRL and LLWR to become NDA subsidiaries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Events, Dear Boy”: managing incidents before they become crises MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Face coverings to become mandatory on public transport MoD News 0
K Qualifications required to become a Warfare Officer, i.e UCAS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS Housing Secretary: beautiful homes should become 'norm' MoD News 0
N How tough is the competition to become a chef apprentice Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Apply to become an Inspector MoD News 0
CiviPilot At the end of INT for Ratings, Looking to become an officer via AOP? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
MoD_RSS Dr June Raine to become interim Chief Executive Officer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ways improving your numeracy skills has become easier MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: More service stations to become fully accessible as government fund opens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Transport ministers call on industry to become leaders in gender equality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Opportunity for charities to become authorised advisors to EU citizens applying to settle in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Education Secretary calls on more schools to become an academy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Commuting by bike to become easier in new year following funding boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Trio of justice bills become law MoD News 0
-Drew- Hoping to become an RM Rupert Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
MoD_RSS Speech: UK & Samoa - A historic relationship set to become stronger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Apply to become an Inspector, deadline extended until Monday 5 November MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New plans for military flexible working become law MoD News 0
W How hard is it to become a pilot? The Fleet Air Arm 20
Keithdwat579 Can you become a pilot as a Warfare Officer? Joining the Royal Navy 13
D Train to become a builder or plumber Joining the Royal Navy 10
Walter_white Should I do A levels and become an officer even though I've already applied as a rating? Joining the Royal Navy 25
SONAR-BENDER When does 'whistle-blowing' become treason? Current Affairs 18
S Can i become a deck officer without cadetship? RFA 8
B Hi guys, just a quick question regarding my eligibility to become an Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
andym RNH Haslar become an Airsoft site. Current Affairs 42
mac12t I'm 17, 191cm tall (6ft3in), and want to become a Royal Navy pilot... The Fleet Air Arm 17
DemobJob Ex-Military required to become Researches - all UK The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
janner How to become a pilot............... Miscellaneous 2
sgtpepperband Daily Mail: "Five women to become first female Marines" The Corps 28
soleil Arbroath Herald: "MoD plan Is For Condor To Become An Army Base - But Not For 5 Yrs" The Corps 11
H why become a warfare officer???? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
supermario Ark to become tourist attraction off East Coast Current Affairs 0
jesse Whats become of[touch forelock] tarmac yer drive Soor ? The Gash Barge 7