How Submarines Are Made

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by sgtpepperband, Jul 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So now we know.

[​IMG]

2. You just jealous 'cos you haven't got a white wooly pully (apart from the one you "confiscated").

3. so that's why we were always shit on, just to make us feel at home

4. sgtpepperband

The day I get jealous about a Submariner is the day I have a long, hard serious look at my life... :wink:

5. your life is thus..source branch => crusher => civvy => PCSO => traffic warden => VOSA motorway sweeper :)

6. sgtpepperband

How dare you!! :shock: :lol:

Mind you, I heard that when Wrecker Jnr. was at school they had a "What my Dad Does For A Living" presentation.

Little Bobby went first. "My Dad's a doctor and makes lots of money."

Next was little Billy. "My Dad's a lawyer and he also makes lots of money."

Now it was little Wrecker's Timmy's turn but he just sat there and said nothing. His teacher was concerned and asked him what his Dad does.

"Nah, I don't want to."

"Come on Wrecker Jnr., be a part of the class."

"Well, OK... my Dad is a gay stripper for a gay lap dancing club at night. He dances on men's laps and sometimes he will go in the alley and have sex with them for extra money."

The teacher immediately changed the subject and told the kids to go to lunch. She told Wrecker Jnr. to explain why he said what he did.

"I am embarrassed of what my Dad does for a living," he explained.

"Yes, but what could be worse than what you just said", she asked.

"He's a Bomber Queen!" :twisted:

7. looking carefully this is the birth of an S/M
    Submariners are made from TLC from their mummies, and then one day from some hairy arsed chief

8. SPB, apart from the interesting insight into your private life re the clubs, the day you see me wearing a bomber pin I will gladly admit to being a walt, although even that walt captain didn't degrade himself by putting one of those on.

• Like Like x 2
  9. There are worst things in life other than being a bomber queen but I struggle to think of one, unless target counts?

10. From Submariners | Royal Navy

The Submarine Service is unlike any other part of the Royal Navy. You’ll be part of a very elite team, working with some of the world’s most advanced technology and some of the finest people you’ll ever meet. We’re looking for people with very specific attitudes, potential and personal qualities. If you’ve got them, a career in submarines offers incredible opportunities and rewards if you havent, dont worry you can still join but only as a skimmer.

• Like Like x 1