How soon will the commonwealth hold be taken off please?

Brave

Midshipman
My application was put on hold since march which I believe was because of the pandemic but I will like to know how soon the hold will be taken off, Thanks

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
My application was put on hold since march which I believe was because of the pandemic but I will like to know how soon the hold will be taken off, Thanks
It was before the pandemic. This was more due to a significant increase in overseas applications so there was a pause put on it so those already received could be actively processed. Obviously with the current situation this may now take longer than anticipated. Sorry.

If anyone is able to accurately able to answer your original question though, can you ask them to tell me what next weeks lottery numbers are please? On a more serious note, bear in mind that this is an unofficial site so no-one here can answer that question. Indeed, even if it was an official organ of the RN, it still could not answer it. You will just have to be patient. But don't let that put you off - some things really ARE worth waiting for. Look upon it as a test of your desire.

Brave

Midshipman
It was before the pandemic. This was more due to a significant increase in overseas applications so there was a pause put on it so those already received could be actively processed. Obviously with the current situation this may now take longer than anticipated. Sorry.

If anyone is able to accurately able to answer your original question though, can you ask them to tell me what next weeks lottery numbers are please? On a more serious note, bear in mind that this is an unofficial site so no-one here can answer that question. Indeed, even if it was an official organ of the RN, it still could not answer it. You will just have to be patient. But don't let that put you off - some things really ARE worth waiting for. Look upon it as a test of your desire.
That was helpful Dredd, thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Speed mentoring event coming soon! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA procurement opportunity launching soon for providers to access additional funding to deliver 19 to 24 AEB funded traineeships MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How a Manchester motorway could soon get its missing link MoD News 1
P Enlighten a soon to be Sailor with your wildest stories from runs ashore! The Quarterdeck 17
J How soon after AIB (FAA) is the Aircrew Medical? Joining the Royal Navy 1
U First deployment coming up soon, what should I bring? RFA 12
J Joining as an officer at 26 (soon 27) years old Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
M Could I be given my PRNC and Raleigh dates soon? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 69
U Interview soon, question about facial hair RFA 9
R BRNC Soon RFA 5
Dave batley PRNC soon Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
BillyNoMates Coming to a channel near you soon. Current Affairs 55
Walter_white PRNC soon never been to the gym. Joining the Royal Navy 37
P Starting as 3\O (E) soon RFA 5
Naval_Families_Federation Your Views Wanted: CarillionAmey - Poll Closing Soon! Current Affairs 9
sgtpepperband The Guardian: "Will Chimps Soon Have Human Rights?" Current Affairs 3
SONAR-BENDER Coming soon fo the West Country! Diamond Lil's 10
Apple_Catchers Coming soon to a town near you!! Diamond Lil's 2
MG Maniac Crabs will soon be extinct! Diamond Lil's 13
ToonPatriot Tips for an AET starting Phase 2 soon... The Fleet Air Arm 8
BSBRN82 Medical soon ! Health & Fitness 25
G Be back soon. Diamond Lil's 18
S AIB soon Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
richardgriffiths Leaving for Raleigh soon, what is everyones weaknesses? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 46
R Joining Up Soon, Any Tips Etc? Sports and Adventure Training 9
S Soon to be submariner looking for advice Submariners 14
J General election .Who do we vote for ? Must be soon. Current Affairs 15
T Newbie paradise.... coming to you soon! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
P Leaving soon and need to know Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
S joining soon! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
T Get Well Soon Rosie! The Quarterdeck 24
JamesH Get well soon. Current Affairs 4
D See you all soon! The Quarterdeck 14
T Getting our kit soon.... RMR 64
Spartan So what do you think of 1 Rifles being commandos soon? The Corps 31
C Soon to be an AET! The Fleet Air Arm 20
C Soon to be an AET! The Fleet 5
C Soon to be an AET. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
MoD_RSS Sir Philip Barton appointed as Permanent Under-Secretary of new Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commonwealth stands together on the global response to coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM The Queen recognises Nova Scotian volunteer with Commonwealth Points of Light award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cameroon: 145 Commonwealth Points of Light MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commonwealth Points of Light Award: Her Majesty The Queen Congratulates Pakistani Volunteers MoD News 0
S Pilot role for commonwealth ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS PM statement on Commonwealth Day: 9 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary marks Commonwealth Day 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Open-Ended Working Group on developments in ICTs in the context of international security: Commonwealth statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM The Queen recognises Newfoundlander volunteer with Commonwealth Points of Light award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK government supports safe maritime trade and sustainable development across Commonwealth states MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission Kigali: call for proposals to raise awareness of Commonwealth campaign MoD News 0