Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Old Were You or How Old Will You Be When You Join?

I was going to turn this into a poll, but there were too many options.

So just a simple age answer - I don't want to go into why you were that age or hear the stories behind joining.

Just answer by putting in the age you were when you Joined the Royal Navy or the age you WILL be when you are to join.

You must have had acceptance to put down the age you will be (Like SnapDragon bless her) not what you estimate.

To make it clear I'll give you an example.

"19"

Good, keep em' coming. This is going to be made into a comparative Column Chart using Microsoft Excel.

But I need many more answers before I can do that.

Ruggerbob, no talk :evil: just give your honest answer of how old you were when you joined! - This is my class room and I want your assignments in :razz:

creddly said:
Ruggerbob, no talk :evil: just give your honest answer of how old you were when you joined! - This is my class room and I want your assignments in :razz:

Oh sorry Credders, I am standing in the Naughty corner.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
creddly said:
lol Oh come on, that's not a serious answer.

You can't be 39 - Give your honest answer! lol

Thats because he is crackers! he is telling you how old he is! Its how old you were when you joined bob you ******* Joseph! :grin: Thats what I put 16. You see why he's got spongebob squarepants as his avatar!

sweeney said:
creddly said:
lol Oh come on, that's not a serious answer.

You can't be 39 - Give your honest answer! lol

Thats because he is crackers! he is telling you how old he is! Its how old you were when you joined bob you ******* Joseph! :grin: Thats what I put 16. You see why he's got spongebob squarepants as his avatar!

Repeat 39, got that 39 when I joined, yes thirty nine years old !!!

Hey Sweeney, you must know me, I have always been crackers :grin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Free TV licences for the old and bold Diamond Lil's 14
soleil Dorset Echo: "‘Does Anyone Know My Old Navy Friend?" The Quarterdeck 4
MoD_RSS 21-year-old Manchester rapist sentenced for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England traffic officers prove a real role 'model' for 10-year-old Toby MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government bans old coach, bus and lorry tyres from roads in new measures to improve road safety MoD News 0
D Help with old WW1 photo History 10
soleil Portsmouth News: "34 Great Old Photos Of The Famous Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes" The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS Sentence increased for London man who kidnapped and sexually abused eight-year-old boy MoD News 0
U The Old and Bold are revolting Diamond Lil's 12
MoD_RSS Manchester motorway rises up to revitalise 50-year-old bridge MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN - Liverpool: 18-year-old Sailor Rhys Gets A Birthday Surprise From His Family On Board HMS Prince Of Wales The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS The VMD’s old GSI email address will no longer work from 1 April MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Old Hall School: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mum and 5 year old rescued from quick sand at Blue Anchor Beach, Somerset MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Man who sexually assaulted 5 year old jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Unique 300 year old scientific drawings at risk of leaving the UK MoD News 0
K Another 17 year old wanting to join the Navy Joining the Royal Navy 20
M 17yr old wanting to join the RN Joining the Royal Navy 21
MoD_RSS HOW A CENTURY OLD SPOON LED TO THE MILITARY BURIAL OF AN ESSEX SOLDIER WHO DIED IN THE GREAT WAR MoD News 0
MoD_RSS VMD email address: the old gsi address will not work from 1 April 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Conor Burns celebrates 2,000 year old Tunisian trade links MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Was the old rum ration days better? Diamond Lil's 4
slim Should Retired Old and Bold Pharts Leave RR? Diamond Lil's 59
Winny Old RN Vids The Quarterdeck 10
MoD_RSS Major demolition milestone at HS2’s Old Oak Common site as Great Western sheds cleared MoD News 0
B OLD age recruit! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS News story: Competition will breathe new life into an old Pacer train MoD News 0
Coggie Really old photos History 1
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 completes biggest demolition challenge yet at site of new Old Oak Common tunnel crossover box MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Consulting on options to ban old tyres MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government to consult on ban on 10-year-old tyres to boost road safety MoD News 0
M Waterproofing old jacket The Gash Barge 20
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 confirms London Euston and Old Oak Common construction teams MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 reveals Old Oak Common station designs as work ramps up on west London super-hub MoD News 0
R 16 Year Old Wanting To Join RN But Parents Are Apprehensive. HELP! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
M Ganges old boys 1963 History 0
themuddyduck Residency Waiver - Old Passports Joining the Royal Navy 4
R Old RM Films The Corps 3
MoD_RSS News story: Commercial vehicle operators using old tyres to face investigations MoD News 0
P What is this old Sub History 37
janner Old Submarine films Submariners 6
MoD_RSS News story: The Borders and Immigration Inspectorate is 10 years old MoD News 0
J Joining as an officer at 26 (soon 27) years old Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
vauxhall Another happy 70 year old Finance & Pensions 0
fishhead Old dog,old tricks Land Ops 0
Sumo Bit of old history from a brave man History 2
soleil Mail: Royal Navy Keeps Old Offshore Patrol Ships It Was Due To Retire For Post-Brexit Coastline Protection The Fleet 1
D Deserting Old and Bold--Why? The Gash Barge 163
Sumo Old salt to the end History 1
MoD_RSS News story: Seven-year-old’s invention brought to life by Dstl scientists MoD News 0