Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often do you go to the gym?

Rose_2301

Hi guys,

Firstly just want to apologise in advance if this isn't really the most appropriate place to post this - any directions to more appropriate places would be very well received!
My name is Rose and I am currently looking for male participants (preferably currently serving but also retired or civvi) to complete a VERY quick (less than 10 minute), anonymous online questionnaire as part of my dissertation research. In order to participate please follow the link below:

https://surreyfahs.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aVhqYvS6MiplKg5

I am basically looking at attitudes towards the way you look and whether or not this effects whether you go to the gym/change your diet etc. I am also looking to compare a group in which physical fitness is very important (i.e. armed forces) to a group in which it might not be so important (i.e. students).

I would really appreciate any participation or, as I said above, suggestions about where might be better to post!

Thanks so much for your time!

Rose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G How often do the AIB interviews take place? Joining the Royal Navy 5
OsmiumOxide How often do/could you get deployed. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
D how often do you get to shoot? Joining the Royal Navy 26
3 Ringing AFCO - how often? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Fletchrfc How often do submarines stop at ports during a 6 month tour? Submariners 49
F How Often Is Deployment? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
L How often do you deploy or get mobilised in the RNR? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 39
L How often are you away with the RNR? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 9
soleil Telegraph: "Let Down By Their Countrymen: How Our Forces Often Feel Unappreciated" Current Affairs 51
M How often do boats come into port? Submariners 29
N how often does the royal navy give out starting dates? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
S How often do the waiting times get updated? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
W how often do they recruit etme submariners Blogs 5
Z How often do the RAF train fast jet pilots, because.... The Quarterdeck 19
Bergen Encouraging Men To Wash Their Hands More Often Diamond Lil's 9
MoD_RSS DIO completes state-of-the-art gym for Royal Navy MoD News 0
T Gym work Health & Fitness 4
zombie jiu jitsu, gym, food RFA 14
Walter_white PRNC soon never been to the gym. Joining the Royal Navy 37
DoyleMCR Gym/running buddy - Manchester Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
M How is the gym on Fort Austin? RFA 3
M RNAS Prestwick Gym Bases / Shore Est 13
D Gym at Phase 2 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
S Push-ups, sit-ups, sprints and burpees... welcome to the Royal Marines' gym Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
2_deck_dash Kitting out a man gym. Health & Fitness 34
Rachelthree Gym plans Health & Fitness 40
soleil Mens Health: "The Crew Of HMS Turbulent Stay Fit In The World’s Smallest Gym" Submariners 4
daffy1 The Gym Health & Fitness 1
B Joined a gym getting a personal plan, little help please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
Rolotp Reached my goal in the gym! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 83
T Can someone tell me if my gym routine is ok? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
O Culdrose - Am I able to use gym facilities Bases / Shore Est 16
Barrack_Room_Lawyer RM PTI Gym question The Corps 5
D Gym Stuff Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
C Gym facilities Health & Fitness 4
W FUNNY: A week at the Gym - One Mans story....... Diamond Lil's 3
The_Caretaker A Week At The Gym.... Diamond Lil's 9
D Reserve Forces National Fitness/Gym discount scheme Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
D Gym Discounts for Serving Members Sports and Adventure Training 0