How often do the waiting times get updated?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by SoonTooBeTSM, Aug 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello,

firstly, thanks for providing a good amount of resources too work with, with regards too tests/ interviews ect.

What i am asking is, How often do the waiting lists get updated?
    I want too know this so i can contact my AFCO at the right time in the month ect.

Thanks!

2. Welcome to RR.

It shouldn't concern you when the waiting list gets updated as it is a very slow moving process. TSM is currently about 18 months but that can change on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and is not set in stone. Give your local AFCO a call anytime, especially Friday afternoon (they love that) and they will be able to give you further information.

• Like Like x 1
  3. alright cheers mate, i ring them every month anyway. But i was just thinking that for example, if i rang them on the 24th, and the list gets updated on the 25th. I wouldnt be getting the new time until next month ect.

Thanks

4. Oh dear, what a dilema. It won't get you in any quicker.

5. Get dialling about 5 minutes before they open as well and let it ring till they pick up. Ive heard they like that as well.

6. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make a monthly personal visit bearing gifts of Hobnobs, Flowers. and aged Malt; just before their Payday.

Maybe it won't shorten your waiting time but at least they will have something tangible to brighten-up their often dull and tedious existence.

:wink:

• Like Like x 1