How often do the waiting times get updated?

hello,

firstly, thanks for providing a good amount of resources too work with, with regards too tests/ interviews ect.

What i am asking is, How often do the waiting lists get updated?
I want too know this so i can contact my AFCO at the right time in the month ect.

Thanks!

Welcome to RR.

It shouldn't concern you when the waiting list gets updated as it is a very slow moving process. TSM is currently about 18 months but that can change on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and is not set in stone. Give your local AFCO a call anytime, especially Friday afternoon (they love that) and they will be able to give you further information.

alright cheers mate, i ring them every month anyway. But i was just thinking that for example, if i rang them on the 24th, and the list gets updated on the 25th. I wouldnt be getting the new time until next month ect.

Thanks

alright cheers mate, i ring them every month anyway. But i was just thinking that for example, if i rang them on the 24th, and the list gets updated on the 25th. I wouldnt be getting the new time until next month ect.

Thanks
Oh dear, what a dilema. It won't get you in any quicker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make a monthly personal visit bearing gifts of Hobnobs, Flowers. and aged Malt; just before their Payday.

Maybe it won't shorten your waiting time but at least they will have something tangible to brighten-up their often dull and tedious existence.

:wink: