How often do the AIB interviews take place?

Just wondering how often the interviews take place. Had a medical about 5 weeks ago and had hoped to get an interview date soon (wishful thinking?). As I am borderline age-wise for Warfare Officer might my application be rejected if the process isn't completed before my next birthday?

When I sat on one as an observer 3 years ago they were running every day. I’ve no idea what the wait is to be given a board date at the moment, but I’d suggest your ACLO is the best person to speak to if you’re concerned about time.

Warfare officers aren't in huge demand right now (lots of X Officers, not enough war canoes), but you should be able to get an interview with your ACLO quickly.

Have you called them and chased up? It often gets better results than an email.

Don't worry too much about age; if you're good enough, you'll get an age waiver.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Just wondering how often the interviews take place. Had a medical about 5 weeks ago and had hoped to get an interview date soon (wishful thinking?). As I am borderline age-wise for Warfare Officer might my application be rejected if the process isn't completed before my next birthday?
Generally, once passed fully fit for entry, the PJFT must be passed before the ACLO conducts a pre-AIB Career Discussion.

Assuming there was no further info required from your GP and you've been passed fully fit to enter but not taken your PJFT yet, just call your AFCO.

Don't worry too much about age; if you're good enough, you'll get an age waiver.
News to me for Warfare Officers