How not to jon your first ship

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Dec 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D 8) Picture this YORK alongside Goa early 90s young Sub Lt flies in to join as OOW4 bumps into the CPOs mess having a bender in the beach bar on Bogmali Beach no fanny so the usual activities like buying cheap fireworks and aiming them at passing mopeds with 4 natives clinging on for dear life with big fcuk off rockets whizzing by their heads at mach 2. Singing I am the Music Man I cn play the Washing Machine etc beer at 20p abootle vodka £1.00 a bottle - Fcuking great except said OOW4 has joining call next morning with CO at 0730 which sadly he didn't make. Picture 747 flying back to the UK that afternoon with OOW4 looking down out of its window at the CPOs Mess singing verse 2 of Musiic man and actually hitting the ragheads with rockets. Deep joy

2. .....' I can play the Archers the Archers the Archers I can play the Archers AAAAchers.....Dut de dut dedut de der dut de dut de der der dut de dut de dut de der der diddly der' ............ of course with all the arm movements. :)

3. :lol: Fcuk me thought it was only me that could remember music man - must be a quiet time of year everyone out on the piss

4. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

I can play the big OD, big OD, big OD..... not much singing or music to this one, just lots of downing of beer.

5. I can play the pink oboe, pink oboe...always interesting to see who did that one

6. More like being dragged round the shops by OH.

7. Fcuk me I hate that, town full of tw*ts the nearer xmas we get drunken jack I can handle but once a year amateur civvie fcukers in stupid hats and wearing clothes they should be shot in - why do 18 stone birds try and squeeze themselves into size 12 dresses fat sweaty fcukers - but after 12 pints we love em

8. Last night in Guzz, Comming up the gangway on HMS Danae, deploying on a 12 month Far East Commission. The Ships company all on bended knees,singing Hi!Ho! Hi! Ho! its off to sea we go :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Chav train off to shops.
    -
    [​IMG]

10. Saltash to St Germans express