How many times are you allowed to apply?

Captain Birdseye

Lantern Swinger
Hi all.

I have a question that I can't find the answer to via the search button and I was wondering if anyone knew? Is there a limit to how many times you are allowed to apply before being turned away?

I have previously applied twice, and both times due to unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to continue my application and I was forced to withdraw.

Drakey

War Hero
If your "unforeseen circumstances" were genuine personal reasons then there shouldn't be any problem with re-applying. If you don't ask you will never know.

Captain Birdseye

Lantern Swinger
If your "unforeseen circumstances" were genuine personal reasons then there shouldn't be any problem with re-applying. If you don't ask you will never know.
Unfortunately they were unforeseen as it was due to the ex sending out threats that I'd never see my lad again if I joined up. She knew this was what I always wanted to do. She did this on both occasions, and then my Dad became seriously ill. I don't even have a relationship with my lad anymore.

Thanks for your reply Drakey, I'm looking at the RNR for the moment. I've just turned 32.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Assuming you didn't simply vanish, notified your AFCO and afforded the courtesy of maintaining communications, then as stated, it's unlikely to be an issue.

If you simply disappeared, didn't tell anyone why, didn't respond to attempts to contact you, then the odds are you'll be TTFO.

Best o'luck.

Sumo

War Hero
Assuming you didn't simply vanish, notified your AFCO and afforded the courtesy of maintaining communications, then as stated, it's unlikely to be an issue.

If you simply disappeared, didn't tell anyone why, didn't respond to attempts to contact you, then the odds are you'll be TTFO.

Best o'luck.
tango tango foxtrot Oscar, very diplomatic of you @Ninja_Stoker your new PR role must be changing you:D;)

Captain Birdseye

Lantern Swinger

Best o'luck.
Oh no, I didn't just Foxtrot Oscar without a trace. I kept the careers advisor informed before having to withdraw my application.:(

It's encouraging that I can re-apply as I wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for your help Ninja.

Latest Threads