How many different nationality's have you had your way with?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Sherlock-Holmes, Jan 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And where was the best most dirtiest one from.
  2. Russian, Czech, Danish, almost got my end away with a Box Head and Lithuanian and snogged a frog once, does English count? By far the dirtiest was the Danish, took it in the arse on the first date like a good-un. She was off her face on vodka shots and aggressive too so she sort of dominated me and threw me about, a bit like making love to a very pretty Orangutang in heat.

Oh I almost had a threesum with my best mate and some Belgian girl too, but she didn't fancy my mate and I thought she was so honking I wouldn't venture it alone. Ended up throwing her out and stealing/wearing her bra.

Sorry mum
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  3. It was you're mother? Fuckin hell I thought respect wasn't completely dead.:confused2:8O
  4. Is this Asylum Seekers Anonymous?
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Dirtiest has to be Jamaica.

Nothing a good dhoby, head to toe shave and all holes scrubbed with a scrubbing brush wont cure.

6. What happens ashore, stays ashore (dirtiest bint was in Florida btw although Rotterdam was a close second but I paid for that)
  7. English (Obviously)
    Uruguayan (First time I smashed a bird up the hoop)
    Brazilian (Biggest cans)
    St Lucian (Dirtiest)
    Puerto Rican (Drunkest)
    Latvian (Loudest)
    Russian (Most dull)
    Moldavian (Best looking)
    Thai (Most mental)
    Laotian (Most likely to cry afterwards)
    Philippino (Smallest hands)
    American (Stupidest)

I also once had a go on a German exchange student's tits but I don't suppose that counts. She was absolutely stunning except for the fact that she had a birthmark on her face which made her look like she had been in a fight.

Edited to add: My first girlfriend was half Iranian/Persian. Does that count?
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  8. I can honestly say I have only ever been with my wife.
    I love her to bits even though she has the password to look on Rum Ration.

LOOK MY 6,000 POST:laughing9:
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm not telling you.
  10. All of them.
  11. This bring back a few memories. Ok let's start.

A few Norgies whilst on the AW course. One Swedish bird whilst taking some R&R I remember this one really well cause
    A. She has ginger hair and B. Shaged her in the disable toilets at the ski resort. Anyway I shall carry on. Another from Canada Toronto, and another from Philadelphia but she was studying in Florida. Met her whilst on my R&R. Another from New York and met her in Florida as well. Also not forgetting Argentina, Chile and portugal but now I'm engaged to someone from Stockport. Not as glamorous as the places mentioned but its good enough for me.
  12. Sexytime!!!!
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I've seen your site. I don't know wether to admire you or kill you.
  14. With a name like that ............kill the hun !
  15. They all count, what no scottish birds been done?

16. Oh yea, whilst on mountain training in Inveness but nothing worth mentioning about, I had to settle for 2nd best.
  17. I bet she did after you had had you way with her!!! :winkrazz:
  18. 4 - Danish, Luxemburgish (is that right?!) Australian, Canadian ( 6 if you count english and welsh!) and by far and away the dirtiest was the danish bird - filth.
  19. A long forgotten europop sensation crops up in a facebook conversation between me and an oppo, then swiftly appears on here. What a remarkable coincidence. As a true connosieur of the pleasureman and devotee to guntherology, I can only hope that he does himself justice.