How many bootnecks actually post in this forum?

Are you actually Royal?

• Yes, I'm a Bootneck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a dirty stinking Pongo

• Walt

• Potential Recruit

• Total voters
I'm an Ex Pat Ex Bootneck does that count? I was tempted to cast my lot in with the Walts as I dress up as the CGRM at the weekends and parade around town recruiting for the Royal New Zealand Marines (Still trying to gain Government funding for lash ups..er training for NZRN Fleet Protection [2 Frigates, a newish multi purpose ship and some rusty old minesweepers]). So far only paintballers and WaffenSS re-enactors have shown any interest, FFS :w00t: .
2 other ex Royals may be out and about with Noddy and Big Ears somewhere in the UK at the mo so that is why RM traffic may be slow at the present time, plus unless you're S3 or above aren't we all 'puter phobic!! :thumright:
NZB
PS Welcome aboard BB get stuck into the Jacks ...They love it. :dwarf:

NZ_Bootneck said:
I'm an Ex Pat Ex Bootneck does that count? I was tempted to cast my lot in with the Walts as I dress up as the CGRM at the weekends and parade around town recruiting for the Royal New Zealand Marines (Still trying to gain Government funding for lash ups..er training for NZRN Fleet Protection [2 Frigates, a newish multi purpose ship and some rusty old minesweepers]). So far only paintballers and WaffenSS re-enactors have shown any interest, FFS :w00t: .
2 other ex Royals may be out and about with Noddy and Big Ears somewhere in the UK at the mo so that is why RM traffic may be slow at the present time, plus unless you're S3 or above aren't we all 'puter phobic!! :thumright:
NZB
PS Welcome aboard BB get stuck into the Jacks ...They love it. :dwarf:
Well met Royal

NZ_Bootneck said:
2 other ex Royals may be out and about with Noddy and Big Ears somewhere in the UK at the mo so that is why RM traffic may be slow at the present time
And of course the ginger one is visiting one of the colonys on holiday.

edited for typing with my mouth full

PETSAR68, welcome aboard. I'm in tropical Dunedin, my Mother in Law (Vampira) used to have a holiday home in Arrowtown, opposite the Millbrook golf course. Nice location :thumright: .
NZB

Im the one who drank so much free beer they had to get shut of deal, chattam and seaton but fortunatly im on civie street now so hopefully stonehouse will remain :whew:

Hi Royal,
I'm new to this posting lark (first forum i've ever joined...anywhere). Just joined, read a few posts, thought i'd try one.

served from 81 to 90 then those nice docs at RNH played about with my knees and dropped me off at the main gate with a travel warrant to civvie street.
The Corps must be short at the mo, because i've just been to the careers office again to rejoin ( i go every couple of years, the matelot's laughter and comments like "they don't use muskets anymore you know" cheers me up) and they are actually considering having me back.

anyway, enough waffle. Just thought i would say hello.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
Skunkmiester Diamond Lil's 10