How Long Until . . .

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Amyshickers, Aug 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the point of passing the PJFT, how long does it take to get the date you can go off to Raleigh? I wish I could go now!!! Thankyou :)
  2. Hi there sweetypie, :wink: ,if memory serves me correct was it you who asked about my 8 inches of throbbing salami sword a few weeks ago, 8)
  3. Amy

When did you sit your RT?
  4. It doesn't.

She didn't.
  5. oh chris :roll: , i shall arrange for you to go on a romantic blind date with a lovely Greek lady...then sit back and watch you sweat........ :D
  6. there is some fukcing great replys to posts on this forum
  7. I think it was about 2 months from passing my PJFT to getting my date for raleigh, which was 3 months later.
  8. Thanks very much Scott! That's what I was hoping to hear! I can't wait much longer! :)
  9. Amy

What are you going in as? When did you sit the RT?
  10. Amy! It's a girl!!
    Anyway, your date all depends on what you're going in as.
    I did my PJFT on a Tuesday 27th of May-ish I think, got my date in the post the following day.
    My date was for AET and is in October, 25th.
  11. Oh yes she did,oh no she didnt,oh yes she did,bullocks who gives a shit anyway, :wink:
  12. Come clean you throbber, it was me who asked about it, I know you wanted one, just wondered if it ever grew? :wink: :roll: 8O
  13. Come clean you throbber, it was me who asked about it, I know you wanted one, just wondered if it ever grew?
    Joined before the "Dead sea" had reported sick.
    Winning is everything, who gives a sh*t how you play the game

Come to think of it it was you,when we meet up for the "Gobblers gulch reunion" dont dare to bend down any where near me Rumrat old chap cos you know what you`ll get, :wink:
  14. I'm going in as a DSA (girly job i know) but i hope to become a dental Hygenist. Who knows! I sat my test on the 15th of July, had my interview, medical and got fitness test next week. Im sure it's next year, but im so impatient! Looking for my light in the tunnel :)
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mod Mode: Please refrain from being abusive to members who ask serious questions in the appropriate threads such as this one - comments like yours above should be in Diamond Lil's or The Gash Barge, and serve no purpose other than to cause offence and deter new members from returning to RR, or even joining the RN. Please read the posting rules for Rum Ration... :roll:
  16. I'm going in as SCL.
    done the PJFT on the 16th june and got a phone call roughly about 5 and a half weeks later telling me that i had a start date for january 31st the letter in the post with my dates and the rest of my paper work followed a couple of days later.
    so it shouldn't be to long before you hear something but i think it really depends on what career you have chosen.hope this helps :wink:
  17. Amy

It's likely that your start date for Basic will be around April of next year.

The letter confirming this should be with you by the beginning of November.